|| catching glimpses ||

Zoe's P.O.V

After JOE and ALFIE almost being chucked off the plane by the air hostesses at 80,000ft and not being able to close my eyes for more then 1 second we had finally landed.

I breathed a sigh of relief as I inhaled the Orlando air along with the humidity in the air. I put on my sun glasses and walked off the plane with ALFIE on my left and JOE on my right.

Jim stayed at least 10ft away from me at all times because otherwise ALFIE threatened to "get a restraining order on him for 500ft."

Joe was being the protective brother and ALFIE was being the protective boyfriend. I had both of them waiting on my hand and foot. 1 after another they would help me around the airport.

The journey drags and drags from queuing up at the airport to the long drive back to the hotel. ALFIE made jim take another cab because otherwise he would be breaking the 10ft distance code. ALFIE even took it so far that he told the driver of his car to make sure that he was 10ft away from our car at all times.

Jim did not object and instead he just got on with it with his head down. he had no friends or no one on his side whilst he was here. he was so isolated. I often felt sorry for him, clathcing a glimps of his head hanging down. but then I remembered what he done to me.

"We are here" alfies says with a groan. all of the events of the day made everyone feel really tired and upset, no motivation nothing.