||0 missed calls, 0 texts||

Zoe's P.O.V

I wake up the next morning intertwined into somebody's long legs and my hands on there chest. it felt normal, as though everything was the same.

I opened my eyes and saw it was Jim standing there instead of ALFIE and all the memories of last night came flooding back to me. the repetitive sex, the crying, the laughter, and Alfie leaving.

As I try to get out of Jims lock, I can't no matter how hard I try. every time I wriggle his grip gets tighter. I regret everything that happened last night and I can't believe I was stupid enough to let myself have sex with him

Once I get out of the hold, I go down the stairs and into the kitchen where my phone was. 0 missed calls, 0 texts from Alfie. I could feel my heart still breaking into pieces, I guess I just wanted him to fight for me.

As I am staring at the empty lock screen to the time 8:07, a notification comes up on my phone "3 days until playlist live". shit, I have so much to do and get ready for, but I can't face doing it. Not without Alfie, I haven't done a playlist without Alfie before and I don't want to start.

We have seats next to eachother in the plane in first class when we go out there, so it is like me and him basically in bed together. I would say lets swap with someone, but Alfie is the only person in the plane that know how I feel on plane, he knows what to say when I'm about to have a panic attack.

Do I have to go? And ruin it for thousands of views. No I must go! I won't let them down because I've let myself down. they don't know what really goes on in our lives apart from the odd vlog.