||our new home||

Zoe's P.O.V

"We done it" I signed as I sink into my bed.

"We have actually moved in together" I say turning to look at Alfie who is Laying on his laptop in bed.

"I know liccle one. I can't believe it" his smile was from ear to ear. Every time he called me liccle one it made my heart melt inside.

"What are you doing on the laptop" I say cuddling up to his arm in a little cute voice.
"I'm just editing my daily vlog for tomorrow" he said.

"I could think of better things to do" I say with a smirk in my face.

Being in our new house with no one around made me want to scream his name from the roof tops.

My hand moves down from his shoulder and onto his trousers waistband. His eyes light up as I do this and I could see that he was beginning to get aroused.

"I'm almost fini...." He begins to say, but I don't let him, my hand is working magic stroking his inner thigh and working up and down his piece.

He moves the laptop into the floor which allows me to sliver my way down his body and nibble at his waiste band of his trousers, whilst my bum is shaking in his face.

I begin to lick around his V lines before he lets out a little moan.

"Zoe, please" he whispers.

I pull down his boxers to reveal his massive piece.

I slowly lick up it before taking the whole thing in my mouth. My head pumping up and down.

"Zoe I'm gonna...." I remove my mouth quickly wanting to tease him and make it go in longer.

"Why, why did you stop" he says looking into my eyes.

"We sent finished yet". I say

"Oh I see" he says sitting up and grabbing me throwing me down on the bed.

He places kisses down my neck until he reaches my sensitive spot. He sucks it roughly, I love it when he's rough. His hands wonder my body up and down caressing my breasts.

His head slowly moves further down until it reaches my woman hood.

My lips begin to whimper. "Alfie please" I say.

He slowly lowers my shorts and thing before throwing them on the floor.

He slowly licks my inner thigh which is sending me insane.

"Someone's abit wet" alfie says with a smirk in his face.

I get his head and push it into my throbbing clit.

The pleasure is building and building. My hands still pushing his head in further and further.

His tongue working magic swirling around and around. My hands clenching his fluffy hair

Suddenly he pulls away. "It's not nice when people tease is it" he smirks.

I just lay their amazed at what he had just done.

Befor he lays ontop of me and puts his massive piece in me. He picks up the pace.

We are both scream eachother names and then finally we both climate and he falls on me.

"Good way to Christian the house they?" I whisper.