50: THE INFERTILIZER

In which [Name] makes sure yet ANOTHER few people won't have kids, shows her territorial side, and aims to make her father proud in the licensing exam. 

_______

THE TENSION, (OR, SEXUAL TENSION, AS [NAME] WOULD CALL IT), WAS AT AN ALL time high as crimson eyes glared deep into emerald ones. Both boys' hands were suspended in midair, hovering over the handle of a certain door that led into a [h/c] haired girl's dorm room.

"Deku... Back off! I'll wake her up," Bakugo huffed, reaching for the handle.

Midoriya quickly grabbed it first, making the ashy blonde growl in fury, but surprisingly, Bakugo had the sense to not blow up the dorm rooms and cause a scene.

5 minutes prior to the intense situation, Aizawa had asked one of the two boys to go wake up [Name], as today was the day everyone was leaving for the hero exams, and his disappointment of a daughter was still asleep in her bed.

Both boys had rushed for her door, which led to the current predicament, which went unnoticed to everyone else as they were loading the buses and preparing for the trip.

"I got here first," Midoriya said, his voice slightly shaky but his eyes determined. Bakugo said nothing as Midoriya opened the door, but silently brooded in the back.

Upon entering, Midoriya gently smiled at the sight of [Name] sprawled out on the bed with her limbs at odd angles, slobbering onto the pillows. Her lack of elegance was quite cute to the freckled male.

What an angel. Midoriya thought to himself. 

"Wow, she looks like complete ass," Bakugo snorted. Midoriya whipped around and glared at Bakugo.

Then, the green-haired boy gingerly walked up to the [h/c] haired female and shook her gently, flinching at even her slightest movement.

"[Name], wake up!" Midoriya whispered. Bakugo rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"She's not gonna wake up if you're a pussy," Bakugo grumbled. He stomped up to the girl and shoved her roughly at the force of a trillion wet farts.

"..."

"OoOF!" Bakugo screeched, as the girl had swiftly punched him in the balls faster than Iida in the new Lightning Mcqueen Heelies™ he had gotten for Christmas.

Midoriya smirked with pride at the thought of knowing the girl better than Bakugo did.

"If you were her best friend like me, you would know that you can't just- oOF!" Midoriya also crumpled to the ground as [Name] kicked him in the balls too, still in deep sleep and mumbling something along the lines of "you mess with me, you get cbt 😳"

"WAKE UP YOU STUPID BITCH!" Bakugo yelled, holding onto what was left of his assaulted peepee and what was left of his sanity. 

"My hero name should be the Infertilizer..." [Name] kind of laugh-slurred in her sleep, obviously not realizing what she was doing outside of her dreams.

Midoriya had long since fainted with a heavy blush over his face, as this bitch really left her bra on the bathroom floor, leading him to slip on it and catapult onto the ground with embarrassment.

"What's all the commotion?" A silent, strong voice said from the doorway. The two boys halted their ungodly, chaotic screeching and turned their heads towards the voice only to see a calm Todoroki.

"Mind your own business, half and half! We got this!" Bakugo growled, his knees together in pain. 

"The only thing it looks like you 'got' is circumcised," Todoroki said ever so monotonously, walking towards the girl.