39: A BITCHASS CAUGHT SLACKIN 😔

In which the author finally updates LOL

_______

"GOD DAMN, THIS LAZY ASS HOE FINALLY updated this book! WE'VE BEEN RUNNING THROUGH THESE WOODS FOR AGES! Since like sometime in March!" [Name]'s angry screamed bounced off the trees.

"Hey fucktard," the author, Bella, said intellectually from the heavens. "Shut the fuck up."

"What was that?" Kaminari said, cocking his head.

"Nothing, just caught a bitchass slacking. Ay Denki, pass me some of that mango vape-"

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

"Uh, who was that?" Kaminari asked nervously, almost dropping his mango pods.

"Probably Bakugo, remember they're doing that dumb scaring game? I say we go scare the shit out of him!" [Name] said, grinning.

"Wait, but before that, I need to tell you something!" Kaminari said seriously, staring at his shoes. He then took a deep breath, mustering up his courage to finally blurt out his feelings- until he realized [Name] had already bolted off running into the shadows ahead.

"Wait up!" Kaminari whined, running after the girl, who was still wearing his oversized Pikachu hoodie.

"Damn, they've really got a campfire going, I can smell it from he-" The (h/c) haired girl started to say, but immediately went silent.

"[Name]?!" Kaminari said, widening his eyes slightly with worry as he saw [Name]'s figure stop in front of him. He caught up with her almost immediately and a sick feeling twisted his stomach as he gazed at her.

Her eyes were wide with shock, staring at the sky. Her face looked pale as if she saw, or felt someone's unsettling presence nearby. Kaminari's eyes followed her stare and his jaw dropped.

The sky was a hazy apocalyptic navy black, the sharp, silver stars shining through the thick fog in the area. The electric blonde boy wrinkled his nose in disgust as the smell of the fog wafted in his nose. Suddenly, it hit him as he widened his eyes.

"Don't breathe it in!" He barked. [Name] snapped out of her trance quickly and nodded, creating a small windshield of plasma around her and Kaminari. It deterred most of the poisonous gas for the most part, yet some had already seeped into her brain and made her slightly drowsy.

EVERYONE, LISTEN UP!

"Mandalay's telepathy!" Kaminari muttered to himself.

TWO VILLAINS HAVE ATTACKED US AND THERE COULD BE MORE. MAKE YOUR WAY BACK TO CAMP. DO NOT ENGAGE IN ANY COMBAT!

"Shit, we're really far from camp right now!" Kaminari groaned. "We should go back to that classroom! Aizawa's there, and it'll be safe."

"Y-yeah, we should do that." [Name] muttered quietly. She and Kaminari then began to run back from the direction they came from, trying to stay calm.

Finally, the building where the rest of the remedial class students were seated came into view.

"Yes! The window's still unlocked!" Kaminari said excitedly. [Name] quickly deactivated her plasma forcefield.

"You go first," She muttered to Kaminari quickly. She seemed distracted. There was something... Off.

"No, you!" Kaminari snorted, but then remembered that this was a life-or-death situation, and reverted back to normalcy.

But he turned around, and surprise! The dumb bitch was already gone.

"Fuck!" Kaminari looked around frantically, trying to find the girl before she ended up getting her ass whooped, yet again.

"KAMINARI, GET IN HERE! NOW!" Kirishima yelled from the window. He reached a hand out for the boy to grab.

"I CAN'T FIND [NAME]!" Kaminari said with distress in his golden eyes. Kirishima's face darkened with fear, and he quickly stepped out of the window, ready to run out and find her, until he was held back by Vlad King.

"You're not going anywhere. For now, get inside. I'll try and find her. You too, Kaminari." The man ordered. The two boys had no choice but to obey.

Meanwhile, in another part of the forest. Todoroki and Bakugo walked nervously. Todoroki carried someone on his back, who was unfortunately knocked out from the poison gas. Bakugo covered his mouth, and while he was maintaining his usual angry aura, he was in reality-worried sick.

"I'm kind of worried for everyone else," Todoroki said quietly, breaking the silence between the two.

"Do you think they're safe in the remedial class building? N-not that I would fucking care or anything, just a-asking-"

"Bakugo, you don't have to be so emotionally constipated. We all like her," Todoroki rolled his eyes.

"So what do you want me to do, put on a cheerleader outfit, join hands with you and sing 'we're all in this together' or some shit?" Bakugo spat angrily.

LISTEN, EVERYONE! WE KNOW THAT ONE OF THEIR TARGETS IS A STUDENT NAMED KACCHAN! PLEASE STICK TO GROUPS AND AVOID COMBAT! KACCHAN, IF YOU'RE OUT THERE... BE CAREFUL PLEASE!

"They're after you," Todoroki said, tensing his muscles. He scanned the area as a vein popped in Bakugo's forehead.

"Avoid combat, eh?" The ashy blonde said angrily, clenching his fist.

_______

[Name] crept around the side of the building, quietly trying to figure out who the two mysterious shadows she had caught sight of were. It seemed like they were fighting.

And all of a sudden, blue fire illuminated the ground, charring the grass to a crisp. Fear struck her gut as through the light, she saw a man with striking blue eyes and purple stitches across his face. Aizawa stood across from him on hyperalert.

"Fuck you," She said angrily, tears blurring her vision. As mad as she was at her father right now, there was no way she would sit back and let Dabi hurt him. As plasma started to swirl around her palms at an alarming speed, the girl's legs flexed, ready to charge straight into the scene.

However, just as she was ready to backhand the shit out of Dabi, a pair of warm arms grabbed her from behind.

"Heyyyy princess! My lil cutieeeee!" A high pitched squeal that exceeded a trillion decibels rang in [Name]'s ear. It sounded... Familiar.

"Oh shid," The girl drowsily muttered as she felt her brain getting hazier and hazier.

"Dabi can wait! It's time to play with meeeee! The blonde behind her giggled.

ATTENTION EVERYONE! WE NOW KNOW ANOTHER TARGET! HER NAME IS [NAME] [L/N]! IF ANYONE HAS SEEN [NAME], PLEASE RELAY THE MESSAGE TO CAMP! THIS IS URGENT! I REPEAT, IF ANYONE HAS SEEN [NAME] WITHIN THE LAST 10 MINUTES, RELAY THE MESSAGE UP TO CAMP!

Mandalay's message fell to deaf ears, as [Name] was already knocked out in a certain villain girl's horrifying control. 

_______

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴘᴜʙʟɪsʜᴇᴅ: ᴀᴘʀɪʟ 𝟷𝟾, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ: ---

ah yes, not a very good chapter i know. but the past month my health's really been crackalackin n slackin, (as in random nosebleeds, stress, and physical exhausition) but im actually kinda happy i got around to writing again. anyways, enjoy hoes