40: ALWAYS SAY NO HOMO

In which [Name]'s mind receives a special visit from two different types of traumas and almost forgets to say no homo.

_______

LOCATION: [NAME]'S M I N D 

"COME ON YOU CLOWN ASS MOTHERFUCKER, don't tell me you're down already!" An angry yell echoed through [Name]'s mind.

"Boy who the fuck are you?" [Name] screeched into the void. A dark figure emerged from the shadows.

"It's Britney, Bitch." The boy said, smirking as his golden eyes gleamed in the dark.

"CHAD?!" [Name] screeched. "WHY ARE YOU IN MY HEAD?! ARE YOU IMPLANTING PORN VIRUSES IN MY BRAIN CELLS?!"

"Nah, there's not enough brain cells for that," Takashi rolled his eyes as he sat down on [Name]'s frontal lobe cushions.

"Okay well, why are you here?"

"You're imagining me right now, but I'm here to tell you to wake the fuck up, unless you wanna become anemic." Takashi grunted. "Yeah, that villain that's currently cradling you? She's Satan, and she'll snatch your blood AND your weave."

"Oh shit, you're right! The last thing I remember is getting knocked out..." [Name] furrowed here eyebrows.

"Yeah, and you're slobbering all over her shirt right now too. It's kinda gay fam."

"Damn, no homo tho 😔."

"Now defeat this e-thot before I shove the quadratic formula up yo ass." Takashi said, smacking a nearby brain cell like a juicy loaf of bread.

"Yes ma'am," [Name] saluted the boy.

_______

"EEEEEEEEEAAHNHSGNS!" [Name] screamed as she suddenly jumped up and bumped heads with someone.

"Owie!" A high pitched shriek came from above the (h/c) haired girl's head. [Name] then realized that she was laying against a tree, with Toga hovering over her. The forest was still dark, and it seemed like there was nobody around.

"Aight well, imma head out 😳," [Name] intelligently stated as she tried to sneak away.

"Nope!" Toga giggled and grabbed the girl's ankles, causing her to fall flat on her face in the hard dirt. She then started to drag the girl backward and sat on her back.

"Now, this may hurt a little-" The psychotic little blonde giggled as she pulled out a large ass needle.

"weLL FUCK ME SIDEWAYS!" [Name] screeched as she struggled against the petite (but strong) girl's grip.

"[Name]!" A nasally voice exclaimed. Something wet and pink wrapped around Toga's ankle, and she was heaved off the (h/c) haired girl.

"Tsuyu!" [Name] exclaimed in relief as she got up.

"Are you okay?!" Ochaco called from nearby. "We were so worried about you! Mandalay told us that the villains were targeting you!"

"I'm fine, just... A little dizzy and lightheaded from the chloroform... It's kicking in again..." [Name] said, standing up shakily with Tsuyu's support.

The chemicals still strong in her brain, along with the head bump, along with the painful killing of her brain cells when she saw-cue the gags-CHAD TAKASHI installing dumb bitch juice into her pea-sized brain was creating the feeling of a massive migraine.