09: THE UH OH FEELING

In which [Name]'s uh oh feeling turns out to be right all along. 

_______

[NAME] CAME TO SCHOOL THE NEXT DAY WITH HER HANDS TIGHTLY wrapped in bandages, although she kept her palms subtly in her sweatshirt. Only Izuku knew about her self destructive tendencies, and he knew [Name] didn't like to talk about them.

Last night, she had been stressed to the point of no return. Lots of classwork, lots of nightmares, lots of people. But beyond that, she just felt... Nervous. Something was going to happen soon, but she didn't know what. Before the poor girl had realized, she had pressed her nails into her palms so many times that the thick skin was now punctured and lightly bleeding.

Atleast the bandages would block out her nails.

"Settle down, class." Aizawa said sourly as he entered. Sparing a quick glance to his daughter, he continued talking about the Rescue task. Apparently, All Might wasn't going to be coming after all-he was too tired out from fighting villains before work.

"Now let's go ahead and get on the bus."

[Name] sighed as she dragged herself out of her chair, changing into her hero costume (Which Mineta didn't try to steal again cuz bitch I hope the fuck you do, you'll be a dead son of a bitch I tell you that.)

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE! WE NEED ORDERLY LINES, HERE IS THE ASSIGNED SEATING CHART-"

As Iida made his infamous hand motions, [Name] sighed and zoned out. The girl had dark circles, bloodshot eyes, and frizzy hair today. She knew that she wouldn't get a top score in this rescue assessment, and that was completely okay with her.

Upon realizing the bus was an open bus, Iida dealt with his crippling depression in the corner while everyone else boarded. [Name] found herself sitting next to Bakugo, as everyone else was too scared to so.

"Why do you look like shit today," He said bluntly. [Name], who currently looked high on meth, stared right into Bakugo's eyes for a few seconds.

"Jesus you crackhead, do you get any sleep at night?" Bakugo asked angrily. "What the hell do you do, read fanfiction till 5 AM like some emo ass nerd?"

"Shut up you thirsty hoe," She simply replied. Leaning her head against the freezing cold window, she immediately dozed off. 

Bakugo watched her for a couple seconds. She looked peaceful and untroubled. He knew the girl was always weirdly happy all the time, but Bakugo wasn't stupid. He could tell behind her (e/c) eyes that she was fighting her own demons. Glancing down at her bandaged hands, Bakugo felt his heart swell. He would never admit it out loud, but he wanted to help [Name]. He wanted her to talk to him, to tell her his problems. 

"You stupid girl," He grumbled, glaring at [Name] with his narrowed crimson eyes. Then, gently putting his hand under her head, he brought it to rest against his shoulder.

"You're going to get hurt if you lean against the window like that."

________

After a good, hour long nap, [Name] woke to feel something extremely warm against her cheek. She was debating wether to wake up and see what was touching her or just snuggling back into it and sleeping again because damn, whoever's shoulder this was, was in fact stupid thicc.

"Hey Pocchari, I know you're awake, so get the hell off my shoulder." A gruff voice came from beside the girl.

"You're the one that put me here," She mumbled with a smirk. The fiesty boy turned bright red and suddenly shoved [Name]'s head off him.