"A dinner?" He asked frowning. His father nodded.

"I also invite the Kim's as to apologize for my absence to the party." Jungkook stared at his father for a good while then suddenly smile widely and nodded eagerly.

"Ofcourse! We will be there" he says enthausiasly, beaming wide.

His father stood up and smile satisfied and hug jungkook breifly then pat his shoulders. "Good, be on time" jungkook nodded and walk out of the office.

Just as jungkook close the door behind him, jaehwan smile instantly fell upon. He sigh and sat on his smirking.

"Oh jungkook you are such a stupid fool son of mine. Smile as wide as you want because tomorrow you won't be having a reason to smile anymore" he laugh evily smirking.

_____________

Jungkook smile turned into a serious expression as he entered in his office. He was walking back and fourth in his office. The conversation between him and his father still lingering in his mind only one question that was disturbing him and doubting the situation was...

Why so suddenly? like out of nowhere.

He shrugged his shoulder and sigh trying not to dwell into much and think at the positive side. Maybe his father has actually realized his mistakes? But the question mark was still there.

He shake his head and smile, yeah his father has asked for the dinner. What could go wrong, nothing right? Everything will be fine.

"You're thinking too much jungkook, everything is fine" he smile and quickly get his thoughts together.

He pick his things and walk out of the building into his car and drove to his home.

"Welcome home hubby" taehyung melodious voice came as he open the door for jungkook, and smile beautifully at him like always and hug him. Jungkook smile and wrapped his angel in his arms and kiss his head.

Taehyung let go and kiss jungkook cheek then letting him go completely and went away, jungkook smile and took off his coat and walk into the living room sit on the sofa taking off his tie just as taehyung came with a glass of water and sat at the edge of the sofa.

Jungkook drink the water and placed the empty glass at the table and smile at taehyung laying his back on the sofa and placing his head on his angels awaitening lap-like their everyday routine, taehyung starts massage his hair.

Jungkook become relaxed instantly in taehyung's hold.

Taehyung asked about his day and jungkook rambling about all his work and stress to his husband who listen attentively while playing with his hair, free every knot of his hair making the man laying sigh in content. Jungkook kissing his hand time to time then turned to his side to kiss taehyung belly lovingly.

"And how's my baby angel? Are you doing good little one?" Taehyung smile sweetly down at jungkook who was nuzzling into his belly adoringly.

"Our little angel is perfectly fine, actually great." Jungkook giggle and starts talking to his little angel although he wasn't getting any response back but he just love to talk and listen to taehyung giggle at his silly attempts.

Jungkook also told him about the dinner at his parents house and taehyung says he knows as his mother already told him about that.

Taehyung was confuse at first as to why they arrange a dinner so suddenly when they weren't even sounding so happy about that but he choose not dwell on it.

After eating and watching a movie and talking for a while about the things of their little angel as jungkook wants to go shop for their baby already but taehyung insist to wait for a while as it's only a month and a half they have so much time left. But jungkook was just so excited for all the preparation and not gonna lie taehyung was also dying to do all of the shopping and stuff.