Rule 1 • A Queen Doesn't Chase Kings

Start from the beginning

"I see you can't even control yourself." She chuckled as she moved her head away from his tongue. In her understanding, two days was too short a fight. He'd have to wait much longer before he had her.

"Must you be such a tease?" Damon asked, agitated and frustrated. He had never had so much trouble bedding a girl before, how could a high school student rile him up more than a full grown woman could. Miroslava Vasiliev was definitely not the easy whore he'd expected, she was more dominant, more in control.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She said, her voice harder now. "However, I ask that you free me right now. It's really in your best interest."

"You tell me to leave you alone but your pussy's calling me in." He grinded into her.

"Believe me when I say you aren't gonna be hearing this pussy for a very long time." Damon had freed her now and Miroslava quickly but teasingly walked away and to her room.

By midnight, the Russian blonde was coupled up in her comforter as she watched, from her bedroom window, Damon and his father leave in a sleek black Mercedes. They were only to stay three days and now they were gone. Miroslava smirked inwardly to herself. Sometimes not having her at all was more memorable than experiencing a session with her. She let her eyes close, drifting off to a dreamless sleep for the inner circle of Van Doren Academy had lost too much of their souls to be able to dream again.

•~•~•~•~

"Yvonne definitely didn't strike me as the kind of girl Dominic would go after." Adamata said to Darjani as they watched, from atop the large spiral staircase of Darjani's exquisite yet intimidating mansion. Darjani's eyes were narrowed with distaste and jealousy while Adamata's were wide with amusement at the sights before her.

Amidst magnum bottled champagne, dazzling lights and sweaty bodies covered with expensive, designer clothes, were Dominic O'Sullivan and Yvonne Harrington passionately entangled in each other's limbs. The sight of Dominic with another girl disgusted Darjani and Adamata took sadistic pleasure in watching. Even though the Somali was her closest friend, their bond didn't have immunity when it came to wherever Adamata decided to take her sadistic pleasure from.

"I'm not surprised," Darjani tightly gripped the 24 karat gold banister, "She has that young innocence that he loves and he's finally found a way to bring it into our group."

"Yet that's the same thing that keeps our dearest Yvonne on the outside of our circle." Adamata finished, her words accompanied by an amused chuckle. She turned to her friend, "Despite that, doesn't their relationship bug you?"

Darjani sensed the trap, the hole Adamata wanted to push her into. She'd never openly said she liked Dominic so she could deny any time she wanted to. With no proof, it was her word against the accuser's and Darjani had enough people to support her back anytime she need. After all, she was the queen of Van Doren Academy.

"Why would it?" She answered and her friend smirked knowingly, she'd been found out. Not too shocking from Darjani, the original schemer herself.

"Because he's trying to force her into our group." Adamata answered with a closed eyed grin. Darjani raised a brow at her and then turned down to the party below them. In full swing as no one noticed that the hostess wasn't enjoying the party.

"I guess that does bug everyone. Well except those two who are so engrossed in each other that they forget themselves. Goodness!" Darjani exclaimed as she saw Dominic's hand running all over Yvonne's rear from the inside of her dress, dragging it up as well and revealing her black Agent Provocateur thong to the gang of hooting boys behind them.

"Oh, now that's a show!" Adamata hastily took out her phone and began recording. She always made sure to have her phone or any sort of recording device handy in order to gather material to use as bribes, threats and incentives. She was an information gatherer and a very good one at that, always knowing things before anyone else whether it be from their school or another.

"This is too much right now." Darjani said after the couple had moved to a more private location. She took out her phone and dialed a number. "Meet me atop the stairs, now. I'm waiting eagerly." She said in a sultry voice.

"Who was that?" Adamata asked. Darjani was definitely not a virgin and could be very lewd when she wanted to but Adamata never knew she had an escort in her contact list.

"Adamata, I'm a queen," Darjani chuckled deviously as she began, slightly undoing the lace strap at her back which tied up her dress, " I don't chase kings, I make them."

Adonis Nevraki, the most attractive male in their school came into view as he climbed the stairs, a smirk on his chiseled face as he looked at probably the most attractive girl in the district, her dark skin accentuated by the lights.

"Or better yet, get yourself a god." Adamata said slyly, as she walked down the stairs, away from them.

"I've waited so long for this." The male said as he undid the first few buttons of his shirt. Darjani led him to a bedroom. "Finally, I get to fuck your hot self. I hear you're insanely hard to please."

They were almost naked now; only Darjani's thong and Adonis' briefs remained on their bodies.

"But I'm sure you're up to the challenge. I'm not enjoying the party so I wanna enjoy you instead." Darjani whispered as she kissed along the Greek's jawline, running her hands all over his body. Her movements were leaving him breathless and erect.

"As do I." He smashed his lips against hers.