Rule 1 • A Queen Doesn't Chase Kings

Miroslava Vasiliev was never idle, her slender fingers were always up to something. Be it applying a layer of crimson lipstick, cupping powdered drugs and pilled ones or pleasuring a wealthy male. She was never idle so laying sprawled over her bed with nothing to do irked her. She turned her blue eyes to her phone and proceeded to scroll through her contact list. She narrowed her eyes at some names and bit her lips at others but none seemed appropriate.

She could call up the few members of her inner circle at school; the boys who's beds she'd warmed at least once or the girls who she favored above all else, well most.

Adamata Ramadani and Darjani Yarow were close to her as she was to them. They were exclusive and tight, as was their group supposed to be but Dominic, another member of their group, began dating a wealthy heiress from outside their group, Yvonne Harrington. Yvonne wasn't unlike them in some ways; rich, beautiful, poised but she still was an outsider and she wasn't favoured by the majority if their group, she didn't have what it took to be one of them.

Not to mention she's dating the queen's crush.

Miroslava shut her phone down as she saw Yvonne's name. She didn't exactly hate her, but she didn't consider her as one of them and the fact that she enjoyed all the social privileges and basked in their fame annoyed her. It degraded the exclusivity of their group and she didn't think her beauty to be alike with the other members of their group. Unlike theirs which was exotic and sharp, Yvonne's beauty was too mundane and regular. She was like and Instagram star against supermodels, the contrast was bare and quite obvious, their looks and their runway walks. Though unbelievably superficial as Miroslava was, it was there.

She sighed and sank into her linen sheets, the silky material of her red robe slid dangerously off her shoulders. She looked at the time; 6:42. Normally, by this time she'd be plotting schemes with Adamata and Darjani or subtly flirting with Adonis Nevraki and Dominic O'Sullivan or fucking some rich, lucky bastard.

She glanced over to her large mahogany door. Her lavish home had recently been opened to her father's business partner and his college son who, in Miroslava's words, was devilishly tantalizing. She didn't bother listening to anything her father said as they arrived two days ago, she was too busy trying to conceal the hot feeling between her legs at the sight of the young male who, to her delight, couldn't help glancing at her.

She didn't doubt her skills as a seductress, successfully landing even the toughest men underneath her writhing in pleasure because Miroslava was never underneath. However, despite the tingly feeling she got whenever the sexy stranger 'accidentally' grazed her thigh or cupped her breast, she held herself from jumping him. After all, she was never going to be some forgettable fling. No, she was memorable and no man could ever forget a steamy session with her.

She got up and, without bothering to adjust her robe, she left her room for the kitchen. Her father and his colleague were off somewhere, most likely looking over another resort, her mother was in Brazil and her parents had given the workers an off day. Miroslava thought they deserved more. She wasn't spoilt enough to believe that taking care of their massive three floor mega mansion was easy and her mother was enough of a tyrant to scare them off, as were the several visitors she entertained daily.

Miroslava, however, knew that Damon, the sexy stranger she so badly wanted to bed, was around and she hoped that he would catch her in her seductive attire, completely naked underneath the red silk. She poured herself a glass of champagne, leaning back against the sink, her breasts were on full display now. She finished the glass and turned around to wash it.

After rinsing, she gasped. Two muscular arms had wrapped around her waist, pinning her to the marble. Damon's tongue came up to her ear and licked it, forcing the Russian blonde to press her legs together and hold back a moan. She wouldn't be reduced to a moaning mess by this man who she didn't even know, it wasn't her way.