25

Back in the ocean all Jungkook can do is pout dramatically at not getting things his way. He wishes he could stay with the cecaelia and his friends forever.

It's fun with them, way more fun than down here where people still don't want to be friends with him.

"Joonie? How do you know Yoongi and his friends?"

He has been curious about it but the mermaid isn't one to tell much about himself. Instead keeping Jungkook at a safe distance.

"I know a lot of people prince, don't question it." The boy says eyes focused on anything but the young mermaid.

"But I am questioning it!" The younger says stubbornly, arms crossed and a pout on his lips.

"Don't be like that prince, now let's get ready for the market. I need some new dye for my hair, would you like to dye your hair prince?" The larger asks, trying to cheer the stubborn mermaid up.

"No!"

"Fine, keep sulking." He sighs before going to leave his home. The younger following behind, still sulking over the fact that he didn't get an answer to his question.

"Stop pouting or we're staying home." Namjoon says sternly only for Jungkook to fake smile as they make their way to the market down town.

Eyes all on them as people whisper in the streets, the former prince attracting a lot of attention.

As they arrive on the market Namjoon goes to see what kind of seaweed he's going to buy while Jungkook waits like a kid would wait on his mother.

"You really let him boss you around like that?"

Startled by the sudden voice he turns around facing an awfully familiar face on an unfamiliar body.

"T-Taehyung?"

"I've always wanted to visit Atlantic." The fairy says. "And look I got a tail."

"D-did Jin activate a dragon p-pearl for you?" Jungkook asks with wide eyes. Looking at the blue-ish tail on the fairy.

"Yeah, my fairy body is too fragile to handle the pressure." The fake-merman mutters before hooking his arm with the real mermaid.

"Came to see who the fuck you are, reading fairytale like that must mean you're very special, yet that big bad fish over there keeps ordering you around like you aren't the ex-prince of all the god damn ocean." The fairy sighs, leaning on the younger.

"Don't you ever just want to annoy him?"

"N-no, he's really mean when he gets mad." Jungkook pouts.

"What? Does he hit you or something?"

"N-no of c-course not!" The mermaid says with wide eyes. "He scolds me and if I'm really bad he grounds me."

The fairy blinks a couple of times before chuckling awkwardly.

"He and Jin should really talk about discipline." The elder mutters before pulling the mermaid along. Leaving Namjoon who's chatting with the market salesman behind.

"Let's have some fun!" The fake-mermaid says and Jungkook smiles. Happy he's made another friend.

"W-what are we going to do?"

"Get in trouble of course!"