Chapter 60

So ito na po ang update
Sana po magustuhan niyo

Enjoy reading 😊
Please follow,vote and comment^_^

Amethyst's POV:

Kasama ko ngayon sila Nicole,Leah,Tyler,Mark at Kyle. Papunta kami ngayon sa Snake Mafia para makipag-usap.

"Amethyst,are you sure it's okay to not tell Crystal about our plan?" Leah asked.

"This is the only thing we can do to help Crystal right now"I said

"This is the best option we have,to negotiate. We can't just send our reapers to attack them. We don't have evidence that they are the ones that attacked us"I also said.

"The tattoos on their back is enough evidence"Nicole said.

"We'll know when we get there"Tyler said and we ended our conversation with that.

Maya-maya ay nakarating na kami sa main headquarters ng Snake Mafia.

Agad kaming pinagbuksan ng reapers nila matapos malaman ang pangalan ng mafia namin.

Umupo muna kami sa couch na nasa receiving area nila.

"I'll inform our Master for your visit"Sabi nung isang reaper at tumango lang kami sa kanya.

Umalis na siya at inikot ko ang paningin ko sa headquarters nila.

"They have a nice headquarters"I said and the others agreed.

Maya-maya nakita na namin ang Mafia Boss nila na patungo sa direksiyon namin. Yumuko siya samin para magbigay respeto at ganun din kami sa kanya.

"It's nice to see you again,Miss Leah"the Mafia Boss said.

"It's nice to see you too,Mr. Lopez"Leah said and smiled.

"I'm Jackson Lopez,the Mafia Boss of Snake Mafia. May I know the reason why you're here?" He asked.

"I'm Amethyst Lee, sister of the Mafia Heiress of Lee Empire Mafia" I said and he was shocked a bit.

"We came here to ask you something"I said and looked at Tyler.

Nilabas niya yung folder na naglalaman ng picture ng symbol ng mafia nila. Kinuha niya yung folder at tinignan kung ano yung laman.

"This is the symbol of our Mafia"he said.

"Yes,it is"I said.

"Some men attacked our Mafia Heiress with that symbol on their back"Nicole said.

"Would you mind telling us why did you send them to attack our Mafia Heiress?" Kyle asked.

"What? I never sent anyone to your Mafia" he said.

"Then why did they have your symbol?" Mark asked.

"Trust me,I never sent any reaper to attack your Mafia. Besides,I don't even know the whereabouts of your Mafia Heiress" he explained.

"If I were to attack,I'll attack rightfully. I don't attack other mafias without any reason"he said

"And we don't put our mafia symbol on our back,we put it on our neck since snakes like to strangle their victims" he said while showing his neck bearing their mafia symbol.

"W-what?! Then if you're not the ones who attacked us!" Kyle exclaimed.

"If you aren't,then who is it?!" Leah said.

"It might be another mafia. They must have framed my mafia as the ones who attacked you to divert your attention. They must have disguised as one of us" he said.

"Damnit!" I said with full of anger.

"We're gonna make them pay!" Nicole said.

"Then, we're gonna leave now. Thank you,Mr. Lopez for your honesty" I said and he nodded while smiling. After that we bid our goodbyes and left.

Papunta na kami sa headquarters ngayon. Tahimik kaming lahat sa sasakyan at sigurado ako pare-pareho kami ng iniisip.

Who the hell attacked us?

Someone's POV:

Papunta ako ngayon sa dungeons para tignan ang kalagayan ni Sky at ng Dark G. Pagkarating ko dun nakita ko silang nakaupo lahat sa sahig pero bigla silang napatayo ng makita nila ako.

Anger, hatred,disgust and pain are the only things you can see in their eyes. I laughed in my head not caring for their anger towards me.

"How is it?"I said while grinning.

"Damn you! I'll kill you when I get out of here!" Sky angrily said while banging the metal bars.

"Ooh,I'm scared,help me!HAHAHA I don't give a damn!" I said.

"You're gonna regret it when we get out of here!" Thunder said.

"Well the question is,will you ever get out?" I teased them and they glared at me.

"And the word regret is not in my vocabulary"I said grinning.

"Wait until Master realized that you're the traitor! She's never gonna show you mercy" Jin coldly said.

I laughed at his threat.

"Well then,I'll be waiting"I grinned and left them glaring at me.

I already knew that when she knew that I'm the traitor she won't be merciful.

A traitor's duty is to betray and you can never change that fact.

******
So ito na po ang update
Sana po nagustuhan niyo

Who do you think is the traitor? Comment your guess^_^

Thank you for reading 😊
Please follow,vote and comment^_^
#StaySafeReaders