At that very moment, Sebastian seems to be looking at the interaction of Namjoon and Zia from a distance. For some reasons, his mind started playing Maya's words.

" Confess to her before my father ruins your life too."

He looked at Mr. Herman who seemed to be impressed by Namjoon. The hold on his wine glass tightened as Namjoon kissed Zia's palm. The sudden jealousy over someone who seems to take away Zia from him. He looked at Zia and for the first time, he felt a pain in his heart.

Zia smiled so brightly and genuinely

Zia smiled so brightly and genuinely. He has seen Zia since childhood but never did she smiled so brightly. Her eyes shining like gems. She was happy in someone else's company.

What can Sebastian do ? When Zia told him, her heart's deep desire to marry Namjoon. He loved her. He wanted the very best for her. If he wasn't able to make Zia this happy as she was with Namjoon ... then it was best for him to step back.

On other hand, Maya was sure about her feelings for that young lad she saw in the party. She wanted to know about that lad but she has just seen him in the party. But luck seems to be on her side, when Namjoon visited the mansion again for business purposes. She got introduced to him.

Whereas Namjoon might've come there for business purposes but he wanted to get to know Zia a bit more. For the first time, he felt love as such. He couldn't stop thinking about her. Zia and Namjoon exchanged letters in secrecy.

One day, when one such letter got in hands of Maya. She was devastated by this sudden heartbreak. She couldn't believe her eyes and the only person she could confide in was Sebastian. She ran all the way to his mansion and asked him million questions.

" Sebastian, look at these ! " she showed him the letters with teary eyes.

" I know about these letters, Maya." He said in a low voice.

" YOU KNEW ABOUT THESE !? WHY DIDN'T YOU TOLD ME ABOUT THIS !? WHY DID ZIA KEPT THIS A SECRET FROM ME !? WHY !? WHY !? WHY !?" She crouched down holding her head in her hands.

" Maya, I was --"

" SHE HID THIS FROM ME ! THIS IS ALL HER FAULT ! SHE SHOULD'VE TOLD ME, SEBASTIAN! I WOULDN'T HAVE FALLEN FOR NAMJOON ! WHY IS EVERYONE USING ME FOR THEIR OWN GOOD !?" She wailed.

" Maya , listen to me. Sh--"

" AM I THAT GULLIBLE ? WHAT WRONG DID I DO TO HER, SEBASTIAN!? ALL MY LIFE, I WANTED SOMEONE WHO WOULD LOVE ME AND SHE...SHE TOOK THAT CHANCE AWAY FROM ME ! SHE BETRAYED ME !"

" Maya, I am here for you. Calm do--"

" I DON'T WANT YOU. I WANT NAMJOON. IF SHE CAN GIVE ME NAMJOON. I WILL BE FINE, SEBASTIAN. YOU LOVED HER, RIGHT !? WHY DIDN'T YOU STOPPED HER FROM MEETING NAMJOON !? WHY !? WHY !?" She screamed at me.

" Maya, calm down ! Yo--"

" THIS IS ALL HER WAYS TO GET WHAT SHE LIKES ! SHE IS JUST LIKE HER FATHER ! SHE IS A PATHETIC PERSON ! SHE TOOK AWAY EVERYTHING FROM ME ! MY LIFE, MY FREEDOM AND MY DREAMS ! WHY DOES SHE ALWAYS GETS NICE THINGS AND I AM NOT GIVEN ANY ! WHY !? "