11 | sudden nightmare

but the last thing chaeyoung remembered was falling down into one of the dirty pipes.

quivering in fear and running out of breath, she noticed how dark the place was.

one by one calling her friends, she nonstop walked around to find something- a light, by any chance.

"jimin!" she called out once again.

"lisa? jennie?" her voice cracked. "jisoo?"

'where am i?'

when chaeyoung heard something, as if someone was groaning in pain, she halted from her tracks and listened very well where she was hearing the sounds.

the groaning became louder, and she was indeed sure she could feel her knees already shaking. but when her eyes finally adjusted to the light from where she heard a voice, her hand made it's way to her mouth, gasping at the sight.

it was her friends.

with her.

blood-soaked, almost lifeless, lying down on the cold ground.

"help.." it was lisa who mouthed a word. "please, help us.."

"lisa!"

when chaeyoung opened her eyes, she flinched at the sudden light from the window outside the hospital wing as she felt sweats rolling down from her forehead. she glanced around only to be welcomed by lisa and jungkook who was watching her worriedly.

"chaeng," lisa immediately held her hand to calm her down. "i'm here. are you okay?"

"lisa!" she once again called her and pulled her into a tight hug, causing the younger to get curious at her sudden movement. she then hugged her back to keep her relax, as she carressed her back slowly.

"it's okay, you're fine.."

"i-i just had a.. bad nightmare.." she retracted from the hug, glancing at jungkook who just nodded and smiled softly at her.

he gently gave her a goblet with a somehow blue liquid inside. unsure of what it was, she still gave it a try as she gulped down everything that's inside.

"that's to energize you. feel better now?" he asked her.

chaeyoung nodded, watching lisa slowly sat at the bed infront of her, followed by jungkook who did the same but at the opposite side. "what happened?" she asked them.

"you fainted earlier when we're heading to the next class," lisa explained her everything. "jimin and the rest still have classes that's why we couldn't call them to watch over you. so we just waited for you to wake up since madam pomfrey told us she'll just excuse the three of us."

she only nodded and mumbled a small thank you. when seconds passed by, that's when she finally stood up to grab her things and call them.

"i'm fine now, i'm sorry for making you worry," she chuckles. "maybe i was just hungry or so.. i also didn't slept well last night."

"it's alright," lisa nods before smiling. "just make sure you eat dinner properly later."

jungkook nudged her and mumbled, "you sure you're fine?"

"yes," she nods and finally took a deep breath. "let's go?"

.

"when's the next quidditch match?" jimin glanced at taehyung who was busy writing down something in his parchment. the boys had been there for almost five minutes or so, waiting for the four girls so they could finally have dinner at the great hall.