05 | mudblood hatred

without being said so, jisoo really did started helping jungkook and lisa. she had been eager to find more replacable things needed to make the potion.

with that, the both third years non stop took care of her too. always giving her foods, cheering her up, not letting her alone- which somehow annoyed jisoo because the latter really does prefer to be on her own sometimes.

just like today, she's sitting alone at one of the benches in quidditch pitch, reading a book she grabbed from the library. a week after this and they can finally go to hogsmeade again, she couldn't wait for the students to go there and spend their whole day lurking around while she'll stay inside the castle, happily knowing that it won't be crowded by that time.

"look who we have here! kim jisoo!"

and there she thought she could be reading peacefully. she heard her friends, especially jimin's annoying yells, encircling through her ears.

jisoo tried not glancing at them, continued reading until she heard them coming near her and a loud scoff stopped her.

"really? at the slytherin's benches?"

kim taehyung. a certified a-hole jisoo never wanted to be close with.

"bloody hell, taehyung. shut up-" yoongi tried, but he just won't listen.

"the bloody nerve of a muggle, huh?" he chuckles. "reckon you still want to associate with full blood-"

closing her book with a loud noise, jisoo stood up and grabbed her things. completely ignoring taehyung. "i'd be going to hagrid. what are you doing here anyway? going to watch a practice?"

jennie, and the rest of their friends- particularly yoongi, jimin, chaeyoung, lisa and jungkook, who stood there awkwardly as they thought they are going to argue again, just nodded at her and sat down. "yeah, it's hufflepuff's turn this time. then slytherins. you won't stay?"

"i'm finishing a book-"

"that would sound so great, kim. i don't need some mudblood around me-"

"agreed. much better without a bastard like you around me too. thank you very much," jisoo finally shut him off as she walked away, controlling herself to avada him- it was nearly close though.

left jaw-dropped, taehyung turned around to glance at his friends. "that- mudblood is really testing me-"

"stop calling her mudblood," jennie groaned. "you know that even her is not aware of her true identity-"

"why don't she show off?"

taking it as a nonsense question, his friends just rolled his eyes at him and started focusing on the hufflepuffs getting reafy to play.

"how's your potion slughorn wants you to do?" taehyung once again opened his annoying lips and asked jungkook and lisa who cheerfully answered him.

"jisoo's gonna take care of it!"

"what?" he hissed and shook his head, as if it was the most disappointing decision he had ever heard.

"are you mad?" he asked them.

lisa frowned. "are you?" jungkook glanced at her and jimin who was listening to them, smirked.

"whatever- if that potion failed i just want to tell you that i warned you already."

"shut up," jimin laughs. "you know she's the only girl who could make the potion alone-"

"i did too," he rolled his eyes. "draught of living death wasn't that easy. and the fact that she was the only one who was recognized-"

"wait, what?" jungkook stopped him from ranting. "she did it alone? and you, too? i thought it was by pair-"

"of course it is," jimin laughed. "you may think whoever you think it is."

jungkook widened his eyes by the thought of it. "with jisoo?!" with the confirmation of lisa nodding her head, his jaw dropped. "merlin's beard.."

yoongi, who was listening to them, also laughed again. "i remember them rushing towards slughorn telling him they could make their own potion without being paired by each other."

"and the very first day they tried cooperating, they ended up nearly hexing each other. good thing seokjin and namjoon came to stop them."

"it's her fault," taehyung tried so hard to blame her again.

"why are you so mad at her, taehyung?" jungkook curiously asked while shaking his head. up until now, he still doesn't get why the two always gets into fight everytime they see each other.

"she.. annoys me," taehyung frowned at his own answer. jennie and rosé deadpan ignored him when the practice started but rest of the boys listened to taehyung, along with lisa. "besides, she's a muggle. i don't like dirty blood like them-"

"loosen up, brat," yoongi started. "we still don't know anything. jisoo's more likely to be a pureblood anyway. you don't have to dispise her like that-"

"the moment she told everyone she doesn't want to be in slytherin, i knew that time she's not a wizard. and besides, what's the point of hiding her own identity-"

"so you hate her because she doesn't want to be with you in slytherin-"

"i hate her because she insulted my house," he cut jimin, raising a brow and finally finishing the topic when he just glanced infront to start watching hufflepuff's practice game.

lisa, nudging jungkook's shoulder, whispered at him, "what jimin said was the right explanation why."

"i can sense," jungkook nodded. "but.. what are they saying they don't know anything about jisoo's identity? she's not a muggle? she could be a pure blood? what-"

"jisoo's adopted. by professor mcgonagall. that's the only thing we know, even jisoo.."

"blody hell.."

.

i'll try to update again later.
uwu thank you so much
for loving this book.
hogsmeade trip to be followed
next! ♡