03 | slytherin

"bloody hell," she breathes. "you two woke up earlier than me?"

jennie glanced at the two slytherins who were busy eating their breakfast. she sat beside them before eating on her own plate as yoongi glances at her, curiously watching.

"what?" she asks.

"where were you last night?" yoongi raised a brow, not even letting jennie chew her first bite. "i saw you leaving. i was at the common room-"

"really now?" jennie rolled her eyes. "did you used your animagi again? have you even registered that to the ministry of magic already?" her voice was low and quiet like a whisper, not wanting someone to hear their conversation.

"who cares about that?" yoongi fires back. "you didn't answer my question, young lady. where did you went last night?"

"i just talked to the three, what's the matter with that?"

"fine," he nods. "if i'll know that it was hanbin from gryffindor you've been meeting-"

"shut up yoongi," she groaned, eyes wandering around the hall to glance at her friends who were just busy at their own tables.

"it's too early for a lover's quarrel, really," taehyung mumbled quietly before drinking from his cup. "you're making my head explode."

"just go to your class, taehyung, or i'll beat the crap out of you," yoongi hissed and pushed him away before taehyung stood up and grabbed his book.

"at the wooden bridge, later," he once again reminded him and so does jennie who just nodded.

"oh, hey jisoo!" jennie calls out the girl who was on the next table, holding her books tight and was ready to go out. "you're going to your classes now?"

jisoo nodded to her and yoongi, not glancing at the boy who happened to be the slytherin student she despises once in for all.

"taehyung will too," yoongi followed. "you want to go with him?"

"no, thanks," she was fast to answer. "i don't like talking to snakes."

jennie and yoongi jaws dropped before they started laughing hard and ponted their fingers at taehyung, who was now pissed off, as they kept on teasing him.

"that muggle," he glared at her walking away. "i'll get back at her later, how dare her speak to me like that?" his eyes squinted a little. "and shut up you two." then he left, eyes following jisoo.

"mind if i sit here?" jimin sat down infront of them causing namjoon, who was on the other table, glance at him. "i need to tell you something."

"what is it?" jennie asked.

"look at this," rosé showed off behind jimin and placed the newspaper infront of them. "weasley's joke shop had been attacked, a muggle roaming inside was seen dead," her voice shakes a bit. "though it was already in the midst of fixing it back, no one still have an idea who was behind all of it."

"daily prophet.." she reads.

the picture above the article showed how it was exploded loud and mad, yoongi started to grab the paper and read it.

"but why was a muggle inside of it was closed?" jennie tried asking them, but rosé was too horrified to look at the picture.

"what's wrong?" she asked jimin.

jimin went closer to whisper her something, while hoseok approached rosé and told her to go to her classes now, which she just nodded and walked out of the hall. "she dreamed about it."