12

WARNING ⚠️: hihihi ya know 😙

I was at our hotel room. What I mean by our, mine and Nikki's. The boys were at a strip club, I was alone feeling heart broken.

Remembering Cheryl's cold face on my chest made me sick. Maybe I am sick. I take a sip of water and it made me want to throw my guts up. I try to calm down when Nikki came in stumbling.

He groans switching the lights on. I cover my face with a pillow and I hear him taking his clothes off and putting something comfier. He turns the lights off and got on top of me.

"Is it weird that I didn't have sex with anyone?" He ask taking my pillow off of my face. He looks down and saw I'm wearing his shirt. "It looks better on you." He said pulling a little bit higher.

I gulp noticing his hands were playing with my panties. He smile when I clench my legs around his waist, he kept playing with it until I hummed.

"I'm mad at you." I said trying to focus.

"Yeah, why?" He said leaning in and kissing my neck. One of his hand gripped both of my wrist and pushed them above my head, the other hand was under his shirt. He smirks seeing I'm not wearing a bra.

"Because, you say mean stuff about women." I hissed, trying to let me go from his grasp.

"What did I say?" He bites my neck, I let out a shaky breath and he licks where he just bit.

"Is not what you said, it's how you said it." I pout while his head shots up looking at me confused.

"What ever I said, I'm sorry." I raise an eyebrow making him roll his eyes and continue to kiss my neck. I tried to let go, but he tightens his grip.

"What are you doing?" I ask trying to control myself, I really wanted to let a moan go, but he'll make fun of me for the rest of my life.

"Don't play dumb." He stops kissing and biting my neck, I close my eyes disappointed. I feel his lips brush into mine making my whole body warm up.

I couldn't take the teasing anymore, I broke myself free and rolled him over, straddling him. Our lips connected and I moan tasting him lips. I can taste the alcohol and the numbness from the heroine, I frown pulling away.

"Why'd you stop?" He says almost attacking me.

"Did you do it again-" He rolls over kissing me roughly, my mind drifted away immediately.

I feel his hands dance around my stomach, he smirks when I arch my back wanting to feel his hands even more. He caressed my breasts gently and that made me groan.

"Stop teasing!" I yelp when he grabbed it roughly, I moan feeling his tongue. Did he drink Jack Daniels? Yep. He did. His hand left my boobs and I cried, he took his shirt off of me and kept looking at my body.

He smiled and his hand went to my panties. He pushed it to the side and kissed me, I gasp feeling his fingers playing with my sensitive area.

"Why am I the only one naked?" I ask pulling him closer. He scoffs jokingly taking his sweat pants off. "Much better." I said scanning his body.

He crawls back up and kissed my neck. He starts to bite and suck my neck trailing down to my stomach, he clearly wants to leave marks all over my body, and it's kind of a turn on.

He finally stopped, I hold my breath waiting for him to continue. I look down and he smirked, he licks a stripe at my entrance and I let a moan go, I cover my mouth embarrassed.

He takes my hand away from my mouth, he started to pump his fingers in and out making me go crazy, I fucking hate how much control he has over me.

My legs started to shake, he spread them open making me yelp. I recognize the warm feeling at the pit of my stomach.

"Please, don't stop." And he did. "What?!" I look at him angry, he just smirked and pushed himself inside of me. My whole body shot up, I immediately wrap my legs around his waist.

He starts slowly while kissing me. I closed my eyes enjoying the moment, it's been a long fucking time that I wanted to have sex with him.

I moan bitting his shoulder making him go faster and harder. I tried to hold my moans so I didn't wake the others, on the other side of the wall. He takes one of my tits into his mouth and the other he started to rub his finger on my niple.

"Fuck." He grunts going faster, both of his hands grasp both sides of my hips and started to thrust roughly. I looked at him and saw lust in his eyes. He shoved a finger down my throat, I started to suck and he rolls his eyes in pleasure. "I'm close." He kept his eyes closed.

"Me too." I moaned louder feeling his cock twitch inside of me. He kissed me roughly groaning when I clench my walls around him, I smile. Never thought I'd be having sex with the man I love. "I'm gonna-" He cuts me off by shoving his tongue in my mouth.

He started to rub my clit fast and my legs started to shake. I release around him, he moan my name and that made me go crazy. I feel him cum inside of me and he bites my neck, definitely leaving a huge hickey.

He rolls over while both of us catches our breaths. He turns to face me while I stare at the ceiling.

"Did we?-" I cut myself off by looking at him.

"Yep." He pulls me closer to him, I feel his lips on my forehead. "Y'know, you're the first girl I actually put an effort to it." I pushed myself away to look at him in shock. "I mean, after I came with the others I didn't even bother if they finished or not."

"Am I supposed to be flattered?" I ask sarcastically.

"I guess so. It had been a long time I wanted you, so yeah." I kept looking at him, he started to play with the necklace he gave me.

He jumps off the bed searching for something, I frown when he came back with his fist closed.

"I didn't know how to give it back to you, so I kept it low." He shows me the ring that Tommy gave me. "When you threw in my face, it felt like I've lost you forever." He said putting on my middle finger.

"You'll never lose me..." I said, he strokes my hair smiling. He leans in kissing me again, my heart beats faster.

I got on top of him and straddle him, he smirked.

"Round two?" He asks, I nod laughing.

***

I woke up with Nikki's leg on my stomach, I giggle. I got up and took a shower happily.

I got dressed and saw the breakfast menu and frown. There's nothing good to eat. I look at a naked Nikki and smiled. I start to chew on my lip, trying to see if there's any good restaurants here.

I look at the window and saw a bar. Maybe they'll have pancakes.

I left a note to Nikki saying, I'm buying some food for us, of course I left a small heart on it.