2

I woke up with a buzzing sound, I took my sunglasses off and looked at the sky. I groan hitting my head while I searched for my phone.

"Hello?" I frown hearing my voice.

"You comin' or what?" I look at the time and groan.

"Sorry dad! I'm on my way." I went to the drivers seat and looked at myself. God, I'm a mess. Maybe I should go home first.

***

I walked out of the shower and got dressed quickly so I didn't need to see him. I grab a suitcase and all of my clothing's and my books.

I hear the keys and I freeze.

"No please don't be him." I whisper. I zip everything up and jogged a little, grabbing my keys and crawling out of the window. I know it sounds like I'm a child but if you were me right now, I swear you would do the same.

"Rain?" His voice... I always thought it was the sweetest thing ever. But now it makes me want to crumble up and cry. It hurts so much, even though I might have done something worse than him.

I throw my suitcase at the passenger seat and a tear rolled down, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

***

I knocked on the door and turned around looking at the neighborhood, it's kind of nice to be honest. I smile a little remembering I used to live with Hadley. She was my best friend until a month ago, I miss her so god damn much.

Even though she ruined my life.

I hear the door opening and I turn around looking at a tall guy. He has green eyes, and wow, my legs gone weak. It's like the sun made the green in his eyes glow. And his lips, wow. They're better than mine. Fuck.

"Uh, is there a Mick Mars?" I see my dad coming with a huge smile and his arms wide open.

"Pumpkin pie! You're here!" He hugs me and spins me around. "Oh, I've missed you, darling." He kisses my forehead and smile. "Look at you, so perfect!"

I couldn't help but smile while I look at him. Oh, if he only knew. I look at the green eyed guy and smile.

"Hi nice to meet you, I'm Rain." I put my hand out and his eyes glowed even more.

"Nikki. Nikki Sixx." We shake hands and my heart skipped a beat. Really, Rain? You just saw your ex boyfriend and now all of the sudden your heart skips a beat? Sometimes I don't get you. "Come on in, we're just practicing." He shows me the way and I walked in.

I saw a blonde girl sitting on the couch, I smiled and she smiled back. At least I can have a friend. I look at my left and there's a blonde dude and a brunette. The blonde one was reading something with a microphone in his hand. The other one is sitting behind his drums. I see a guitar on the floor and a bass.

"So you're in a band now?" I turn around smiling at my dad. He nods. "Cool."

"Hm, Nik? Who is this?" The brunette guy looks at me with a smirk. I look up at my dad and he's with a death look, I roll my eyes.

"This is Rain. Mick's daughter." I look at Nikki and his eyes are still glowing. Goddamn, I wish I had green eyes.

"And she has a boyfriend." My dad kept glaring at the brunette. My heart sank.

"Uh, dad... About the boyfriend thing..." His head shot towards me like a sniper. "Me and Daniel broke up." His eyes widen and I couldn't help to look at Nikki, he had a huge smile on his face. Okay, maybe he thinks I'm cute. I can play that.

"What? What do you mean you guys broke up? When? How? Why?"

"Dad, I really don't wanna talk about it." I feel my cheeks warming up.

"You guys been dating since you were twelve. And know you're what? Twenty?" I scratched the back of my neck.

"Maybe that's why we broke up. We've been dating for to long... Wanted different things..." My voice failed a little. "But it's ok." I shrugged it off. I look up at the blond guy and the brunette. "I didn't get your names?"

"Oh shit! I'm Vince, but you can call me Vinnie." I smiled.

"And I'm Tommy. But you can call me Tom if you like." He winks and I laugh.

"Nice meeting y'all." I sat down still smiling. "So what are you guys working on?" I pointed at the instruments.

"Well, as you can see, we're a band now. And while you were on your way here, these two over here started a fight." Tommy pointed at the blonde girl and Nikki. She looks at Nikki with a death look and I smile.

"Okay then. Show me what you've got." I stand up when dad started his solo. My eyes widen, he never played guitar in his life and now he's a badass? Well, at least that I know of... Nikki looked at the blonde chick and smirked.

It is good. Very good. I look up at Vince and he started to sing, his voice is good.

When the song was over I jump up and down smiling.

"Oh my god, this is great! You guys! I'm- wha- I'm speechless! I love it." My dad smiles even more. "You guys need to perform somewhere! Seriously." I look at Nikki and he was looking at me with adoration. "Oh god. I got too excited didn't I? Shit. I'm sorry." His grin grew even more.

"No. Go on, it's kinda cute actually." He smiles. My dad nudges me.

"You liked it?" I look at the boys and smile.

"You guys are awesome!" I high five Vince and he smiled.

And for the first time in a long time, I'm happy.

•••••••

God, I wish I knew them back then 😢
Vote & comment ❤️