9

"So you and Tommy had sex?" Sharise asks surprised.

"Keep it down!" I walk to the door and close it. "I was vulnerable and so was he, and this is not for making Nikki pay what he's done. I really needed it." She smirks.

"Was he good?" She takes my hand into hers and I giggle nodding. "Tell me everything!"

We talked for an hour in hers and Vince's room when Vince came insisting he's going to buy more booze. Sharise went down stairs first, Vince taps my arm.

"Nikki's fuckin' pissed off, and I think it's because of you." My eyes widen, fuck he knows. "He's now fucking snorting everything." I scratch the back of my neck and jogged down stairs.

My eyes laid on Nikki and he was licking the small bag like he's a fucking nutjob. His eyes meets with mine, he got up and walk up to me. I feel his hands gripping my arm and shoving me to the bathroom.

"You had sex with Tommy?" He asks, I can see the anger in his eyes and I'm scared for what he might do. "He's my best friend!"

I realize I'm no better than Daniel, in fact I'm worse than him. How could I do that to Nikki?

"I wasn't thinking straight." I mumble, he slams me onto the wall making me yelp.

"Why did you do that?!" He asked one more time coming closer and pointing at my face. "It was suppose to be me! I was the one that wanted to have you! Not him!" He punches the wall right next to my head.

I close my eyes taking a deep breath.

"I don't have an excuse, but fyi you fucked his fiancée, so don't throw it all in my face. I was vulnerable that day! You know how hard is to lose a fucking child?" His expression softens, I feel some tears rolling down my cheeks. "I know what I did was horrible, but what you did was too."

He turns around supporting himself on the sink, I take a gulp and gain courage.

"I'm no different from Daniel, so if you want to hate me. Go ahead, I'll pack my stuff at your house and I'll leave you alone." I open the door, but it shut back up. Nikki's hand was stopping me, I look at him and he hugs me.

"It's just... I'm fucking jealous." He groans. "I know that losing a child is... I'm sorry, I took on you too hard." He puts both of his hands on my cheeks caressing them with his thumb.

"I'm sorry too... for everything. I missed you so much." I kiss his cheeks giving him a tight hug.

"Did you say my house, earlier?" I laugh. "I thought it was ours..." He pouts.

"Are you that high?" He nods. "I thought you wouldn't want me to keep living with you." I shrink.

"Aw, come on, its our house, not mine and do you really think I'm gonna let you go that easily?" I slap his arm playfully. "You're mine." He bites my earlobe, I shiver when he licks my neck.

"Stop, my dad is probably thinking we're having sex." He chuckles.

"So? Let him think that." He slaps my ass making me yelp.

"I'm not a fucking groupie." I said pushing him away.

"I know you aren't, that's what it makes you so especial." He kiss the tip of my nose. I feel his hands on my back pocket, he gave a slight squeeze and a moan escaped. "Hm, somebody likes getting squeezed." He smirks. I grin while he picks me up and puts me down on the sink with a smile.

I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms are around his neck, I start to play with his hair.

"I think if you cut it, it would make you hotter than you already are." I said focused on his hair.

"Would you like it?" I nod, his hands danced on my waist, he pulls my shirt a little bit up, I feel his cold fingers and he pulls me closer. "Maybe I'll cut it... one day." He leans in, my heart starts to beat faster and my breathing was shaky, I received a devilish smirk.

I jumped scared from the scream outside the bathroom, Nikki and I frown, I hear some cries making my heart stop.

"It's Sharise." I stormed out of the bathroom feeling Nikki's hand on my back.

"Where the fuck is Rain?!" She yells, I saw her on her knees crying.

"Baby, I'm here. What's wrong." She started to sob nonstop, my heart sank seeing her like this. "Okay, Sharise. Breath!" I raise my voice. She immediately obeyed.

"V-vince is at the hospital." My world stopped, what? "He has been in a car accident!" She sobbed. I look at her belly, my anxiety starting to show up, making my breathing harder.

"I'm going to the hospital, I'll be right back." I got up and grabbed Sharise car keys. "Someone look after her, she's not calming herself down." Nikki spins me around.

"Are you okay to drive?" I nod walking away not saying a word to him. I feel his eyes on my back, I slam the door trying to control myself.

Vince is fine, he's okay. Your best friend is fine... Your brother is fine.

•••••••

I always thought that Vince is a sweetheart, but most of the fanfics I read he's a dick. Idk if the author wants him to be a dick, but damn they're mean when they're writing about Vinnie
Vote & comment ❤️