1

I walked inside at a bar and sat down frowning, I looked up and my eyes got watery. How could he do that to me? When a person says he loves you, it's suppose to mean something right? Or it's just to fuck your mind up?

My phone rings and I smile.

"Hey dad." The bartender walks up and smiles. "Tequila." I whispered to him. He winks and grins at me. He is very cute, by the way, but not my type.

"Hey sweetie. Are you free tomorrow?"

"I think so. Why?" I ask smiling to the bartender while he puts my drink down.

"Well, tomorrow would you like to meet some friends of mine? They're your age." I laughed.

"My age? Seriously dad? What've you got into?" He chuckles. "But yeah. I would love to meet them."

"Great. So, how's it goin'?" I sigh. How can a stupid thing make you feel like shit?

"Good, I guess. You?" I chuck the tequila down. The burning sensation felt good somehow, but it made me feel shittier than ever.

"Happy. Finally." I smile knowing those past few months wasn't that good for him. "Tom shut up a lil, will ya?" I hear a mumble and a lot of a cussing. I giggle and rolled my eyes.

"I gotta go, dad. See ya tomorrow!" I huff a little scratching the back of my neck.

"I'll send you the address. Bye princess, love you."

"Bye dad." I hang up and lower my head feeling the tears coming back again. I let a few bucks on the table and jogged to get out of here.

I look at the moon and sight. Where am I suppose to go? Home? I can't do that, 'cause the bastard is still there, but I can't avoid him forever... Or maybe I can. Fuck it, I'm gonna sleep in my car.

••••••

Hello new readers!
I'm kinda new at these writing stuff and I'm actually really nervous to publish this book, so please don't judge me 'cause I know two languages and it confuses me sometimes.
I'm trying to correct myself all the damn time, so sorry if there's words it doesn't make any sense...
Vote & comment ❤️