6

I walked inside the hotel room and sigh. Since my dad is all 24/7 on me, I couldn't sleep with Nikki. That scares me a little, knowing I might have bad dreams again. We could try to sneak out or something, but maybe it's to soon.

I hear a knock and turned around. I open it and saw Nikki standing there.

"Hey." He looks inside my room and he frowns. "So, uh, we're going to the pool. You in?" He asks, his eyes landed on my legs and I smirked.

"Like what you see?" I ask crossing my arms while leaning on the open door.

"To bad we can't sleep in the same room." He pats my head like I'm a dog, making me laugh. "Put something really hot."

"Why? So that you'll get all jealous like the last time?" He smirks and scoffs.

"Fyi, I was drunk and jealous... I would really like to see that ass, though." I roll my eyes.

"Try harder, asshole." I slam the door right in his face making him groan. "I'll be there in a minute."

***

I look at the boys, my dad as always didn't like anything, not even pools. I love pools, it makes me feel I'm a kid again and I don't need to worry about anything at all.

I look at Nikki and the next thing I see is a smirk when he saw my bikini. It really would be fun if I teased him, just because he's scared of my dad. Who's the wuss now?

I sat in front of Tommy handing him my sunscreen.

"Would you mind?" I ask taking a quick glance at Nikki. Tommy chokes on with his own words, I hear a growl coming out of my dads mouth. Tommy removes my hair, I smile knowing I might win this game.

"God, Tommy. Give me that, you look like a fourth teen year old virgin." Nikki grabs the sunscreen and started to massage me. "Move." I smile in victory. I feel his breath hit the back of my neck.

"Let's have some fucking fun, huh?" I lift my head up and saw Oz. I noticed that my dad and the other two attentions drift away from us.

"I know what you're trying to do." He leans and whispers.

"What are you talking about?" I ask innocently looking at him. He grips my wrist and tightens it.

"Don't act dumb." He bites my earlobe making me shiver while he laid down with a smirk on his face. "Morning, Oz."

"You guys need some drinks, eh?" The old couple nods at Oz. "Well, drinks are on me." Ozzie shows them his ass and stuck in between his butt cheeks was a dollar. "Take it come on." I look away not believing what I just saw. "Drinks are on me."

Ozzie walks towards us, please god don't let me see his penis.

"I'll take a refill." Nikki says, and the next thing a knew there was a penis on my face. I threw myself backwards with a squeal, I close my eyes and felt Nikki's arms around me. "Ah, like you never saw a dick before." He says sarcastically.

"I did, but I don't want to see his dick!" I slapped his arm.

"Sorry young lady, didn't know that your boyfriend was behind you. If I knew, I'd only show it to him." I laugh and pointed at Nikki.

"Thanks Oz, but he's not my boyfriend." I look up at Tommy who just smirks, he's so cute.

"Too bad. You two would have pretty babies." I scratch my forehead nervously.

"Anyway, I gotta hand it to you, Oz. All these years, and you're still keeping up with us kids." Nikki's finger starts to trace down my spine, and it's really good.