"I'm ok."I said and he put his hands up in surrender.

"Ight be safe I love you."He said and I smiled before leaving back out with the girls.

"Kamiya let me drive."Jania said and I nodded giving her the keys and we headed back to the store.

It was 11:48 a.m when we got back and I tried to help but everyone told me sit down.They were almost done setting up they were just putting the deserts and stuff on the table.

I heard a knock on the door and I went to go see who it was.I opened it and seen Nia, Tay, Nisha, Draco, Star and K3.

"Hey y'all."I said giving them hugs letting them in. I tried to hug Star but she just walked past me.

"Ignore me then."I mumbled going to sit back down in the couch.

"Y'all Daddy back there."I said to the boys and they ran back there.

"Where da baby at."Nia asked taking a seat by me.

"She with Sherhonda they should be on they way tho."I said she nodded as Nisha headed to the back.

"You ok tho why you not out there helping?"She asked.

"Girl I was in the way to go get the deserts and stuff and my stomach started hurting so I had to come all the way back and when I through up, and I was throwing up blood."I said shaking my head.

"Damn so you just chilling?"She asked.Just then there was another knock on the door.

"I got it."Nia said and I nodded she opened it and in came my cousins Tye, Zaliyah, Makai and Malaria.

"Nia said and I nodded she opened it and in came my cousins Tye, Zaliyah, Makai and Malaria

"Hey Miya baby."Zaliyah said coming and giving me a hug.I smiled hugging her back.

"Hey Lari."I said and she smiled coming to give me a hug.

"Where da baby at?"Tye asked and I shook my head.

"Well hey Tye."I said and he laughed before coming to give me a hug.

"Now move bruh."Makai said pushing him out the way.

"Now Makai you didn't have to push him."I said and he smiled.

"Oh well."He said shrugging giving me a hug.

"Now you guys this is my friend Nia."I said and they waved at her and she waved back with a smile.

"My husband back there to so y'all can go back there if you want."I said.

"You married?"They asked in unison.I chuckled nodding my head.

"Yes he back there y'all go talk to him.My other friends back there to."I said and they nodded running back there.Then Miracle and Jayda came in with there faces scrunched up.

"Y'all ok?"I asked.

"Imma fight Star I swear."Jayda said tapping her foot against the ground.

"I would fight her but you know being pregnant and all."Miracle said and me and Nia laughed.