"We're almost there. Reed is doing good." He pats his neck. "He is usually so fast but today look at him, he's walking at the speed I'm making him."

"Come on now make him walk a little faster."

"Yes, ma'am."

"THANK GOD." WE FINALLY REACHED. "It was so not almost there."

"We were riding slow," Christian defends himself.

"Sure." I tease and Christian lifts me off the horse. He ties Reed to a branch.

Christian lifts me up bridal style and I stop myself from wincing, "I can't make my bride to be walk all the way up."

"There's more to go?" I ask wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Only two minutes." He says and starts walking while I play with the hair on the nape of his neck. They are so soft. "Here we are."

I lift my face off his chest only to gasp the thousandth time. We are on a cliff. There are beautiful trees with pink leaves on them. A bench and a small table with some flowers on it and a water bottle.

I look at Christian who is already looking at me, "What do you think?"

"It's perfect. It's fantastic." I pull him in a hug. "You made me fall in love with you even more."

I feel him high against my neck, "I'm glad."

He leads me to the edge of the cliff and stands behind me holding me tight. "When did you set this all up?"

"Last night." He says sheepishly.

"It's perfect." I say looking at the endless trees and clouds. The birds are flying here and there, singing melodiously.

"You're perfect." He says and kisses my neck.

I turn around in his arms and catch his lips with my own. It's a slow, non hurried kiss with no tongue involved. We stand like this for the longest time. I could do this my whole life, as long as he's right beside me.

"I love you." Christian whispers against my lips.

I smile, "And I love you."

"Let's move a bit back. That kiss made me dizzy." Christian laughs squinting his eyes that makes his dimples more prominent.

I do what I've been wanting to do for a long, long time. I lick his dimple.

Christian looks at me with wide accusing eyes, "Did you just lick my face?"

"I licked your dimple." I correct. "It's been my fantasy since I first saw them."

"You're something else." Christian backs away taking me with him.

I turn around when a beautiful white bird lands on the table. "Christian look at that."

I turn around when I don't hear anything from him, with a frown. But the second I do I forget about the bird because Christian is down on one knee with a ring box in his hand.

He opens the ring box, presenting a beautiful diamond ring. "Victoria Forbes. I am crazy in love with you. I want to Cherish you, love you and hold you for the rest of my life. You make me a better man. A better human being. You make me whole and perfect. I love you. Please, make me the happiest man in world by marrying me."

I'm still gaping at him. The tears are running down my face. "Yes." I answer when I finally find my voice. "I'll marry you."

He takes my shaky hand and slides the ring on my hand. Before he can get up I fall on my knees in front of him grabbing his face in my hands and kiss him through my tears. I feel his tears in his cheeks and I pull back.

"Oh, Christian. I love you too." I sob out. He stands up taking me with him and putting me on the bench in his embrace.

For once, everything is perfect.

....

"I want to tell everyone at the dinner tonight," Christian says as he eases me off, Reed.

I blink at him, "Okay."

He grins. "Then it's settled."

My dinner making plans were cancelled due to the wonderful proposal my dear fiancé had set for me. Now it's almost dinner time. We were sitting in each other's embrace the whole time.

"I should probably hide my ring away," I say, slipping it into my pocket.

He gives me a mock glare on taking off my ring but then bends down and scoops me up bridal style.

I giggle, "I can walk now, you know."

"I know." He says, still walking. "But you walk slow, everyone is waiting for us at the table already."

He walks all the way to the house with me still in his arms and doesn't break a sweat. "You're so strong," I compliment him when he puts me down in front of the house and takes my hand.

"And you're so beautiful," he pecks my forehead.

"Christian, I'm nervous," I say as we enter the house.

"I am too but it's not like you are looking for an approval. They love you."

That reminds me. "I don't have to look for approval but you do."

He stops, "What?"

"Uncle Smith. He's the only father figure in my life— well your father is too but that's not the point," I roll my eyes at my rambling. "Dad said that I will not marry a guy until my Uncle approves. But that won't be a problem. You're really charming."

"Like that makes me feel better," Christian mutters, sarcastically.

I laugh at his expression, "Let's just go." I tug him to the dinning room."

"Finally you guys are here," Rico says dramatically as we enter. "I'm starving."

"No, you're just hungry," I narrow my eyes at him. "Not starving."

Rico's eyes widen, "Sorry. My mistake."

I wave at Amara as I take a seat opposite to her and next to Rico who is sitting opposite to Francis. Christian takes a seat opposite to his mom and adjacent to his dad.

"Good Evening." I greet the others.

"Good evening, dear. I take it you had a good time," Karla says as the housekeepers bring in the food.

It's pizza.

I look at Christian with a shy smile, "I did."

"Aw, you guys are so cute," Karla gushes. "Isn't that right, Lorenzo."

"Yes, dear. They are," Lorenzo looks softly at us.

"So why did you call a dinner meeting?" Francis asks.

Christian looks at him and smiles brightly then turns to with love filled eyes, "I asked my beautiful Victoria to be my wife and she said yes."

●●●

You guys. I might post my picture up on the next update for a while. So comment and vote. I will do it surely. And thank you for all the support. I love you all 😘💗

●●●

●●●