The Last Sardian Kiss

The headlights threw their charm like tiny diamonds onto the asphalt, which spread out velvety black in front of the Iroquois doors; underneath the shimmer of the rain was being reflected on the stairs, over which the former Hollywood dream couple floated away.

"I should have fought for you."

His eyes dropped and James' nasal, rough voice faded from one moment to the next.

"Isn't love.. all that matters?"

"È stato volontà di dio, Jimmy."

His eyebrows arched and she coul feel his tensity palpably. If she knew anyone who was so vulnerable, it was him. But she had fulfilled her promise - all they shared now was a movie. Maybe she had to make it clear..

"James, amore è la cosa piú importante del mondo.. si. Ma è niente, se hai perso la tua famiglia."

So in her eyes, it was god's will that had torn them apart?

Pier felt like, love was worth nothing, if you risked your family.

She could also feel that what she was saying must have hurt him - She felt sorry - and she felt this rain.. nothing but rain on and underneath her skin. Rain - and a love she wished could be washed away from her life once and for all.

---

She let his right hand take hers. His left flicked the glowing cigarette away. Then his lost gaze only belonged to her.

"If i died, i did it only for you.."

Pier could barely understand what his nasal voice was muttering, but gently pulled him in a protective embrace.

Her love took a burden off his shoulders. And without thinking much, he closed his eyes and let himself fall - like a child, when it sees it's mother again. It felt so good.. her warm, soft skin and being surrounded by her scent which reminded him of olives. Once again, Pier was the one who could give him the love that he needed.

Surrendered to their dreams - because they dreamed as if they would live forever -

And Pier allowed herself to dream..

Jimmy once said to her, that those alone, who were capable of living, as if they didn't live to see tomorrow, lived life as something worth experiencing.

And wasn't he right?

Her gaze raised attentivly to those soulful and faithful blue eyes.

At least, he could have been the one to bring some color back to her life.. indeed - as she felt James' right forearm slide under her knees, there came out of nothing - and made the Italian beauty squeal with joy.
James lifted her up like Romeo's Juliet and paced over the threshold of the Iroquois.

---

Frolicsome as children they were, as her 'Romeo' whirled his Juliet around in circles like a dervish before he stormed the stairs with her on palanquins.

At the top of the stairs, he collapsed playfully and finally landed on his feet again..

"Jimmyy!"

Pier threw back her head, squealed and wrapped her arms tightly around James' neck, trying to find her footing again, before she was gently placed on her velvet shoes in front of the hotel room.

"You're crazy.."

She eyed him smartishly and pinched his right earlobe; her heart warmed as  James threw a playful smile at her.
As his right hand pressed against the wooden beam of the door frame above them, she could feel the blush rising up her cheeks.

He was teasing her in his most charming way - so.. why shouldn't she be a little brave? The brunette gave him a flirtatious look, which he obviously liked - while she began to open his suspender clips.

James sighed, smirking smugly and put his head on a slant.

"You're a married girl.. an' seduce me? Coo coo.."

"No, no, Signor Dean..",

she pinched him in his left cheek,

"That's the bad influence."

"Well, i don't think it's that bad.."

During her philandering, Pier had barely noticed that this key, well hidden behind her back, was already quietly turning in the proper lock.

James held off on opening the door until he, leaning a little provocatively against her body, would receive enough resistance, so that la bella Donna, when they entered the hotel room, freefallingwise at best, would already be in his arms again.

In their hotel room, Pier found herself (freefallingwise in his arms) with her southern italian almond eyes wide open.

Bastardo.., she called him in her thoughts (no other words came to her mind!), as she caught herself and looked at him in indignation. James giggled at her heartily and there was something almost innocent about him and so appealing.

After she had soothed him with a kiss, he chuckled again in a high voice, tasting her left ear tenderly with the tip of his nose, kissing the silky hair fluff of her neck, before he brought his hands to her waist.

"Don't.."

A wave of heat flooded her body as his fingers began to press lightly against the tight fabric.

"Jim."

"Yeah, I know.",

she heard him mutter shyly,

"But we could break rules for once.."

He gently pulled her towards himself.

This wasn't so easy.. to soothe him from the shaking, she laid her hands on his shoulders.

Those ivory hands..

He simply worshipped this girl. And how he adored her.

His passionate kiss in her neck made her flinch slightly, she pulled her elbows timidly back towards her body, her thoughts hardly manageable.

---

Those black, delicately laced silk ribbons required his patience, and his looming heat did not leave her alone. A look into his wistful eyes was enough.

Young Dean was one of the shyest persons she had ever known - but the remarkable thing about him was, that he lived and loved as a bullfighter would. His passion could frighten someone..

When she finally gave him access to her skin, she felt his warmth behind herself and the raising and falling of his chest. She smiled quietly to herself. Fighting her feelings made no longer sense..

As his eyes raised, they lost themselves in her beauty. He arched his brows, lowered his glance and closed his eyes. It shocked him.

My heart -

She had won it,

She had won me.

I'm losing myself..