My Funny Valentine

The sun threw its warming rays through the old window, directly onto the oak bed on which they were still lying in those tangled sheets, dipping everything in warm orange.

James' head was still lying on his arm; then Marlon turned around.

In Marlon's eyes, there had always been something elfin about Jimmy Dean. With slightly protruding ears, the curved nose and those eyes... He had the eyes of a dreamer!

Marlon's own eyes began to smile as James rolled over and hid a quiet chuckle.

"Cute little Cinderella.."

He immediately pulled James back to himself to gently and brushed him with fingertips over his smooth skin.

"Cinderella?"

"Moonwalker.."

It grumbled immediately underneath the blanket.. James didn't seem too playful, snuggling himself even deeper into the turmoil of blankets.

But Marlon couldn't stop teasing Jimmy Dean..

"Mar, will ya now shut yar mouth?"

As Marlon kissed his right eyelid, James paused attentively.
Then again, there were Marlon's fingers, drawing promising circles on the sensitive area underneath his navel.. one hand immediately buried itself deeper and wandered on - to enjoy one of these delightful apples - and his yearning nature began thronging.. Marlon wished nothing more than to let himself overflow into an eager prayer - and he would not hold back..

With his unbridled empathy, he settled down on that apple confection, gently swaying and sensually nestling with him to love that morning.

No, not caramelized baked apples, oh Marlon..

James lolloped like a semi-sedated desert fox and felt like a little prince in his bed when Marlon offered him his fast brakes, erm, breakfast..

---

After their sweet, sweet love for breakfast session, Marlon had enough time to prepair his speciality - because his Cinderella had fallen asleep again. Branflakes..

Wake up, dormouse.

James heard something.. suddenly he sat straight in his bed with his mouth open..

"Now where did ya get all these guys here?"

While Marlon handled him one of his perfectly baked pencakes, that alluring smile was on his face again.

He also generously poured James a juice made of fresh oranges, then himself - that surprise of fluffy pancakes, strawberries and blueberry jaw, maple syrup and whipped cream overwhelmed the young theater actor.

"So you did all of this yourself?"

"What did you expect?"

James didn't know what to say, really; but Brando and his Pencakes were such a legendary couple as Garfield and Lasagne. So no one would be surprised that his friends liked to call him Branflakes - during his lifetime!

Since James soon became more interested in Marlon's kissing technique than in a maple syrup-soaked accumulation of pancakes, he left the feast to him - letting Marlon enjoy each of his inviting gestures.

Suddenly Marlon shoved a hand in front of his mouth between the kisses, as he let James' pancake-kiss gradually melt in his mouth.

"You're just.. pretty dangerous for me.."

"Isn't danger the sweet that you wanted?"

James teasingly chuckled.

"C'mon.. if ya continue spoiling me like this.. Frank Sinatra'll soon fool me on the set."