After a few minutes of cowering in pain, Baekhyun managed to get up off of the ground. He noticed the suicide note that had fallen on the floor and picked it up, immediately shoving it into his pocket, and walked back to the mansion. He knew that he wouldn't be able to read it in such a state, to be honest, he wasn't even sure that he'd want to read it at all. As soon as he tries to make a change in his behaviour, he fucks up again. 'No he can't be gone, he was too young' was all he could think of, 'there's no way, this is just NCTs way of messing with us.' Sehun was messing with his head, if anything, he deserved it for all the pain he's caused.

Kim Junmyeon

"What's wrong with Baekhyun?" I ask, both Jongdae and Minseok look at me, confused.

"What do you mean?" they both reply, simultaneously.

"I don't know, I've been watching him on the cameras, and he's acting really strange."

"What do you mean by strange? There's normal strange, and then there's Chanyeol strange," replied Minseok, face tilted, and eyes squinted. The thought of Chanyeol made me grin, he was one of the best, my favourite.  "I don't know, he came back, blood-stained shirt and sobbing."

"Oh, you sure he wasn't on a mission?" asked Jongdae this time.

"No, we haven't had many missions this week," I reply.

"Mid-life crisis?" both answer.

"No, he's just, I can't descri-"

"He's coming, he's coming," Minseok whisper-yells. Within a split second, Baekhyun enters, all bruised and battered. I instantly assume that he's been in some sort of fight. "The fuck happened to you?" I ask, staring him down with disgust. He looks me up and down before ordering Jongdae and Minseok out, "since when were you in charge?" I ask, just who the fuck does he think he is? "I can't explain what happened with them two in the room," he replied, in a tone, I haven't quite heard before. Within an instant, I get the picture and send them out. "What is it?" I ask, annoyed that he's tainted my white carpet with blood.

"It's about Sehun," the mention of his name sends red flags down my spine. "What happened?" His speech suddenly becomes slurred, and his lips begin to tremble. The dickhead Baekhyun I once knew was completely out of sight. He looks down for a second, composing himself and wiping off any tears, "he's dead." Just like that, I feel my food begin to rise from my stomach, Sehun was our youngest, he deserved so much better. "Who killed him?"
"Himself," he answers before breaking down on the floor. It's hard to compose myself at a time like this, maybe it's karma for all the filthy things I've done in my life. All the disturbing things I've done far outweigh anyone's death, even Sehun's. I scrunch my face in an attempt to stop the tears from falling, but they fall anyway. Baekhyun is now looking at me, eye-to-eye, face slightly flinching in anger. Right before my eyes, he lunges up and attempts to attack me. His movement is sloppy, I manage to dodge all of his attempts at fighting me and push him back down to the ground, "fix yourself you disgrace!" I shout.

He stares back for a good ten seconds before leaving the office altogether. How dare he speak to me like that! If I see his scrawny ass around here again, I'll kill him on the spot. After staring holes into his back as he leaves, I turn around and notice a piece of lined paper on the floor. It's crinkled edges, and messy ink writing reminds me of someone all too familiar. It's Sehun's suicide note. A full page of writing, do I even want to read this? Somehow, I manage to get my act together and sit down at my desk, opening the note as if it was a letter.

Dear, whoever's reading this,
Today is my last day of living. I've given up, this world is too shitty for me to live in, and there's no one left to fight for me. I wish I had something left, that my last moments were spent in happiness at an old age or some bullshit cliché like that. I'm not good with this stuff, never have been, never will, oh wait, it's too late for that. All I ask for is a proper funeral, don't cry and shit, just turn the beat up.