Chapter 48

A/N Well hello everyone, I finally got this done, there is a short smut scene but I will warn you just before it starts and when it ends so you can scroll past it without reading it  if you want. 

Percy's Point of View

After our wedding reception came to an end, Aphrodite and I returned to Olympus, and walked back to her palace hand in hand. I was going to have my own palace as well, but it wasn't finished yet. From what I understood, I would also get a cabin at camp, but I was sure that it wouldn't have any occupants. The only time that might happen would be if Luke or Silena decided to stay there when they visit camp. As Aphrodite and I walked through the Palace door Aphrodite was saying, "I don't think today could have been more perfect,"

I agreed with her. I honestly couldn't think of anything that could have made the day better. I was finally married to the goddess who I had loved for over a decade now, and I was looking forward to our future together. " I love you," I said before kissing her.

"I love you too," she replied after we separated.

Technically we would leave for our honeymoon in the morning but I don't think either of us wanted to wait until then to enjoy some time alone. Despite the fact that we probably have centuries ahead of us we wanted to spend as much time together as we could.

I kissed her again. That one kiss soon became more as our lips met once again. We continued kissing, except for occasionally separating for air. A/N You should probably stop here if you don't want to read the smut scene.

We both wanted to do more than just kissing though so it wasn't long before she was removing my shirt, and despite how beautiful she looked in it, I unzipped the back of her dress before letting it fall to the floor. Before long we were in her bed and things continued to escalate quickly.

I went from kissing her lips, to her neck and then to her chest, occasionally leaving love bites as I continued, moans escaped her mouth when I found her most sensitive spots. I kissed her large breasts and before moving on I sucked on her nipples. She moaned again, and as I continued to kiss her, her fingers were in my hair. She was making it messier than it already was. Of course I didn't really mind. we'd done this enough times now that she knows what I like, and I know what she likes, not only that but because of her domains she really knows what she's doing when it comes to sex. The few times Annabeth and I had sex were nothing compared to the times I've had with Aphrodite. I continued kissing her until I reached her entrance. It was once I got that far that she said, "Fuck me Percy, Fuck me until I can't walk right!"

Obviously I didn't argue as I thrust my dick into her pussy. I continued thrusting at a quick pace and she began thrusting her hips upward to meet my thrusts. Now we were both moaning in pure pleasure. We continued like that for a while, moans continued to escape our mouths as we got closer and closer to our orgasms. She came first, her already tight walls tightening, and her juices squirting over my dick. I came just after she did, my seed squirting inside her.

We didn't stop there though as we changed our positions and continued late into the night.

A/N Okay anyone who skipped the smut can start reading again. 

Not too long after we finished we were simply lying beside each other, I gave her one final peck on the lips before wrapping my arms around her and not long after falling asleep.

The next morning we left for our honeymoon, I had let Aphrodite choose the destination, and she had chosen France, mainly Paris. I didn't mind. Even though I had technically been there once before. I hadn't seen that much of the city on my previous visit though. We acted like we were a rich mortal couple to prevent the mortals becoming suspicious. First we went to a hotel to get a room. Aphrodite and I walked up to the reception desk, I hung back a bit since I couldn't speak French. Aphrodite Spoke, "Un chambre pour deux personnes s'il vous plaît,"