Chapter 21

A/N This is a bit longer than usual, and you know what how about you just read and find out what happens.

Percy's point of view

As that day continued I was still trying to absorb what Annabeth had told me. I had a son, I almost couldn't believe it but I did because I knew she was telling the truth. I was fine with the name she had chosen for him, after all, despite his mistakes, Luke was a good friend of mine and he deserved to be remembered since he made the right decision in the end.

From the picture that Annabeth showed me, it was clear that Luke had Annabeth's blonde hair, but I also saw that he had my sea green eyes. Annabeth told me that he had done rather well in school, and was rather smart, but he also loved the water even though she had mostly just taken him to public pools instead of the beach.

I understood why though since I'd heard that even though my dad hadn't tried to hurt her the nymphs were still angry with her and apparently she still couldn't go near a body of water without it trying to drown her. I couldn't help but wonder how SIlena would take this news when I told her about it, after all, she would probably be just as shocked as I was.

I plan on visiting Luke soon, after all, a child deserves to know their father, I remember all too well what it was like growing up wondering who my father was I wasn't exactly happy with the fact that Annabeth had kept him a secret from me for so long but the past is the past and we can't do anything to change it now.

Hopefully, he will accept me since it's Annabeth's fault that he doesn't already know me and not mine. I know that if Annabeth had just contacted me sooner I wouldn't have taken her back, but I definitely would have been there for Luke. At least Annabeth finally told me instead of continuing to hide him from me.

My thoughts were swirling with the new information that I had received, as well as my confusion over my feelings for Aphrodite. I honestly wasn't sure how I felt about her, I thought that I only saw her as a friend, but I really wasn't sure anymore part of me wondered if maybe my feelings had become something more than that.

Silena's point of view

Camp was a lot to get used to, but I think I was starting to adjust. I'd accepted my mother despite the fact that she hadn't been a part of my life until now. I was pleased that my dad seemed to be moving on from whoever had hurt him years ago and he seemed to be happier now. I also noticed that my mother has been visiting him a lot lately and I got the feeling that she was at least part of the reason why my dad seemed to be moving on so quickly. I suspected that she still cared for him I just wasn't sure how much.

Last night I actually found out who had hurt my father years ago. I'd overheard them talking and figured it out. I hadn't deliberately eavesdropped on them I just happened to be nearby when they started talking. The day was going fairly normally, or as normal as you can get when you're being trained by nymphs, demigods, and a centaur.

I spoke to my dad for a moment when we were in the sword arena, after that I didn't see him again until dinner. Both times I'd seen him today it had seemed as though he'd had a lot on his mind. I wondered what he was thinking about and if he'd ever tell me. He didn't seem worried, he just seemed confused. I decided against asking him about it, maybe if he was the same way tomorrow I would ask him about it. Regardless even if I did ask there was no guarantee he would tell me.

Later that afternoon I was in my mother's cabin with some of my half siblings when we heard a knock on the door. Piper went to answer it, and when the door opened I could see that it was my dad I guessed that he was probably looking for me so I started to get up. When I heard that he was looking for me I came forward wondering what he wanted.