Chapter 14

A/N Here you go guys, the chapter you've been waiting for.

Percy's point of view

I was slightly nervous as I drove to camp for the first time in years but I knew we had to go. Silena was curious about it now that she had accepted what I had told her was true no matter how crazy it sounded. When we got there I parked the car. Silena followed me as I walked up Half-Blood Hill, past Peleus and Thalia's tree, and the Athena Parthenos.

I led Silena toward the big house where I was hoping to find Chiron. When I didn't see him there I started toward the archery range which was the other place I thought he might be. Silena looked around as she followed me taking everything in. I saw one of my old friends before he saw me, but when he saw me Connor Stoll stuttered, "P-Percy,"

Smiling slightly I said, "Long time no see Connor."

I introduced Connor and Silena, he was slightly surprised by her name obviously since he had known her namesake Silena Beauregard. I asked Connor if he knew where Chiron was, and he told me that he was teaching archery and that he would go get him. after that, Connor left and headed in the direction of the archery range.

As I waited for Chiron I answered a few more questions that Silena had. It was nice to see Connor again, even though the Stoll brothers can be quite annoying, I had missed them. It was obvious that Connor was shocked but pleased by my return. It would be nice to see my friends again after so long. I'd gotten the next two weeks off work so I could stay here while Silena gets used to the place. I knew that even if I wanted to I couldn't stay the entire summer like I used to, I have a job now, and I can't just ignore that.

Chiron's point of view

I was teaching archery when Connor Stoll ran toward the archery range. Slightly out of breath he said, "Percy's back."

I looked at him quite surprised, I dismissed the class since I knew that even the Stoll brothers wouldn't pull a prank and lie about Percy being back. I hurried to where Connor told me Percy was waiting. When I reached him I saw that he wasn't alone. Beside him stood a young girl who appeared to be twelve.

Her long black hair hung behind her in a braid, she had sea green eyes that were identical to how Percy's used to be. She wore denim shorts, a pink tee shirt, and white sneakers. She also had a pair of hoop earrings in her ears. From looking at her I could tell that she was already quite beautiful.

I also guessed based on her appearance that she had to be Percy's daughter, but that made me wonder about her. Percy didn't look like he had moved on from Annabeth, so what had led to him having a child. Just from seeing his face I could tell that he hadn't moved on.

The young boy I had taught for so many years was gone, in his place was a man. although he would only be in his thirties, lines were beginning to form on his face and they appeared to be more from frowning than smiling. His eyes were no longer the bright sea green that I was used to seeing. The mirth and happiness were almost completely gone, replaced by obvious sadness and pain.

I had missed Percy since he left, he was one of my favourite students, and I knew that Annabeth had been rather harsh when she'd ended their relationship and Percy is clearly still upset over it. I knew that Annabeth had come to regret her actions not that long after Percy left, but I'd heard that it wasn't just Percy she'd upset.

I'd learned that the love goddess had nothing to do with their breakup and was quite annoyed at her for hurting Percy. I'd also heard that Poseidon probably would have killed Annabeth except Percy had made him agree not to.

I'd also heard that due to her anger at Annabeth the love goddess had cursed Annabeth so she would never fall in love again. I wasn't sure if this was true but Annabeth hadn't been in a relationship since she left Percy.

I spoke to Percy first saying, "Welcome back Percy it is nice to finally see you again. How have you been all these years?"

Percy replied, "Well enough. Chiron meet Silena Andromeda Jackson, my daughter."

I was only somewhat surprised by that information since I'd already guessed that she was his daughter. Percy explained how she wasn't just a legacy through him, but her mother was also a goddess. He admitted that he didn't actually know which goddess she was. He told me what happened after he left camp and that he had gotten a job and been working in the city since. We spoke for a while before Percy went to show Silena around camp, and I left to teach archery to the Nike cabin.

Percy's Point of view

After I finished speaking to Chiron I showed Silena around camp, every so often we would run into one of my old friends, some of those included Nico, Piper, Jason, Katie, Lou Ellen, Chris, and the list goes on. When I mentioned the weapons training I expected Silena to look at me like I had two heads, but surprisingly she took it pretty well.

As we passed the stables I decided to go in and see blackjack. I kind of felt bad about not seeing him for so long, but like everything else up until now I couldn't risk Silena seeing him. as I entered the building all the pegasi cheered up and they all started talking at once, but the loudest one was blackjack who said, "Boss you're back!"

Managing to smile at him I replied, "Yes buddy I'm back."

He asked, "Did you bring donuts?"

"Sorry Blackjack I didn't," I replied.

Silena had followed me into the stables, and once the pegasi had started talking she had gotten a shocked look on her face. I quickly guessed that she had been able to hear them. I guess that was one of my abilities that I had passed on to her. I quickly explained what was going on and why she could hear them.

After she and blackjack got acquainted we left the stables and I took her to the Hermes cabin since she would have to stay there until she was claimed just like any other demigod. I knocked on the cabin door and the Stolls answered it. I explained that Silena was a demigod and hadn't been claimed yet. After that, they were surprised but nodded. Before I left her with them I said, "Now don't you two get her into trouble on her first day,"

Connor said, "What about her second?"

I shot him a death glare, and still glaring at them I said, "No stealing from her either."

The brothers nodded like they were bobbleheads  before I left Silena to get acquainted with her temporary cabin mates. I figured that since she hadn't been claimed already she would probably be claimed at dinner or the campfire. After I left the Hermes cabin I headed toward my dad's cabin.

I knocked on the door before going in since a couple of years ago my dad had mentioned that I had a half-brother at camp. I have been curious to meet him ever since. My dad had told me that his name was Michael Peters. Since it had been a year or two since my dad had mentioned him he would probably be fourteen now. The door soon opened and I saw my new half-brother for the first time.