22

After one month of therapy I had learned to talk again. Nobody knew I could talk again yet. I wanted to make sure I didn't stutter when I revealed it to them. I was still working on walking again so I could go home and get up out of this hospital.

Johnathan came in with food from pappadeaux for us and I was excited. This was the first day I could eat solid foods and my mouth was watering thinking about the seafood gumbo and the coconut shrimp I was about to eat. I had a big ass smile on my face as he sat the bags down.

"Look at u happy as hell for some food. U wasn't even that happy to see me" he said laughing.

I tilted my head to the side with a smirk.

"I'm just playing bae. Here" he said sitting my food before me and kissing my lips.

I was in heaven eating my gumbo. It tasted sooo good and it was still hot. I begged for some of his crab legs too. Hell I was hungry.

After eating we watched a few movies on his laptop before he fell asleep. I stayed up scrolling on Facebook and texting money. She was having some pains. Hopefully the baby continues baking like he was supposed to . But I wanted her to go get checked out anyway. I ain't need nothing happening to my nephew.

I looked over at Johnathan sleep in the chair with his hood on pulled tightly and his arms crossed. I really loved this man fr. He had canceled shows and was by my side every single day. He was healing me in more ways than he could imagine.

I finally drifted off to sleep and I woke up to an empty room. This was the first time I'd been by myself forreal since I'd been here. I sent him a text asking where he was .

My love🔒❤️: Wya

Sexyface🥰:Omw back! Had to meet with my manager and get u food.

My love🔒❤️:Ok. Can u bring ice cream too.

Sexyface🥰:Brah🥴

My love🔒❤️:Pretty please. Thank you. Love you.!

Sexyface🥰:👀

My love🔒❤️:What?

Sexyface🥰:Nun. U want butter pecan or strawberry cheesecake?

My love🔒❤️:Oreo

Sexyface🥰:Got it!

I did a little happy dance as I thought about the ice cream. I was having so many cravings it was crazy.

Thirty minutes later he came in with the ice cream, some jerk chicken dinners and the Mexican sodas I liked. He knew me so well.

I went to dessert first as I ate the ice cream. He just looked at me shakin his head and laughing.

We was watching Seinfeld when money and Kane came in waddling.

In this last month she had blew the fuck up. Almost eight months pregnant she was still pretty as hell.

Kane and Baby left out while money sat down picking up my Reeses pieces and eating it.

"Bitch I wanted that" I said side eyeing her.

"Girl u know yo nephew got a sweet tooth" she said waving me off.

"Hold the fuck up! Wait a damn minutes" she said.

I covered my mouth with my hands.

"Bitch u talked. Baby get in hereeeee" she yelled.

Him and Kane came running thru the door looking worried. Kane ran to her and touched her stomach asking if she was ok.

"No I'm not ok. Baby how long this bitch been talkin" she asked looking at him.

"Huh? What u talm bout ? She ain't talked" he said looking at me.

"Well she just almost cussed me out about a damn reeses. So u been faking?" She asked me.

"Wellllll"

"Aw hell. Really Tashay. How long could u talk"

"Only like two weeks but I I I be st at stuttering so bad I ain't want to" I said fighting back tears.

"Awww wait don't cry sis I ain't meant to upset u. But u should've told us. Girl got us thinking u not making no progress" she said sitting on the bed and hugging me.

"I'm s s sorry" I sniffled.

"I looked at Johnathan and he looked pissed. He walked out the room. Kane went behind him.

"Girl he'll be ok." Money said waving him off.

We talked for a minute and laughed. I hadn't laughed out loud in so long it felt so good. It was like music to my ears.