5

"Tell me you don't feel the same way" he said.

I just silently cried as he held me in his arms.

"Tell me shay. Tell me something. Please bae"

"I can't." I said with a lump forming in my throat.

"Yes u can. I feel it. I just wanna hear u say it Bae" he said.

"I'm scareeeeed" I said as my body whimpered and tears fell down my eyes.

He turned me to face him. I put my head down but he lifted it back up and looked me in my eyes.

"Say it baby. Tell me how u feel. I promised I wouldn't hurt u and I been keepin to that promise. Just tell me" he said.

I shook my head no. My body was shaking like hell. And my breathing was becoming labored.

"I need some water" I said walking to the kitchen .

He followed me into the kitchen and just looked at me. He followed my every move as I rinsed out my glass from the lemonade and then walked to the fridge and retrieved a bottle of water.

I stood with my back to him and took three sips from the bottle.

"I love you. And I know you love me. What do I have to do to prove it to you?" He asked.

There was a long pause.

"It's not you Johnathan. It's me. You have shown me beyond what it would take for me to believe that u truly care for me. But in my heart, I just can't let that wall down. I can't be hurt again. My life depends on it. I just can't." I said trying not to cry again.

"I understand. Well, I'm trying to. But Baby I swear on everything I love u can let that wall down for me. I will never do anything to hurt u or make u feel no way. I love you. I love making love to you. I love your smile. And your eyes and your soul. And I can wait until you're ready. I'm not going nowhere" he said coming up behind me and gripping my waist.

I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Thank you. For everything. For being patient with me. For showing me how much u care. For everything." I said.

He kissed my lips with passion. I slid my tongue into his mouth and deepened the kiss making it wet and nasty.

"Mmmmmm" I moaned as our tongues wrapped around one another.

He lifted me up onto the counter and gripped my titties.

"I'm about to tear that pussy up" he growled.

That brought me back to reality real quick.

"Oh no no no Baby. U already did I can't take no more" I said.

He bussed our laughing.

"Ain't nothing funny Johnathan. I can barely walk" I whined.

"Yeaaa I did peep that but I ain't wanna say nun" he said still laughing.

"It's your fault. It's not funny" I whined.

"Awwww I'm sorry baybeeee. Ima go run u a bath and maybe that'll help" he said.

I just poked my lip out and watched as he headed towards my bedroom to run the bath in my bathroom.

Once he was out of site the biggest smile crept on my face. I was so happy with him. And I know he really does love me. That ignited something within me because honestly, I loved him too. More than he'll ever know.