13

45 minutes later we headed back down. I had on my cute lil bikini because I was getting straight in the big ass pool that took over the entire back yard.

"Damn girl that ass is fat "Baby said as I walked thru the house to go outside.

I bent over and twerked it for him while lookin back.

"Keep on we gone go back upstairs" he said grabbing me.

It was almost 11pm by now and everybody was put up.

I went and got in the pool and dunked myself under a few times. The water felt good as hell.

"Come in with me" I said looking at Baby.

"Hell naw short, I'm straight" he said sparking up a blunt.

"You such a party pooper" I said trying to splash him.

He stuck his tongue out at me because I missed.

He blew his smoke back while I played around in the pool. My high was kind of gone.

"Let me get some" I said lookin at him seductively.

"Hell naw" he said exhaling.

"Pretty pretty pleassssse daddy" I whined.

He looked at me intently.

He walked over and sat at the edge of the pool with his feet in the water. I swam over to him. He held the blunt to my lips and I drew from it. Then I drew again before exhaling it out. The effects hit me straight on.

I lingered there in between his legs as he played with my curly hair and finished smoking.

I was feeling that shit now. I started rubbing on his dick and it got harder and harder. I took it out his shorts and started playing with it and licking on it.

I loved his dick. It was so fuckin pretty and thick. It had just the right amount of curve to it. I smacked it against my hand. And licked it some more.

"Suck it bae" he moaned tired of being teased.

I continued to tease him and lick around the head of it. I jerked him off and licked and sucked on his balls before finally taking him in my mouth and coating his dick with saliva.

I bobbed my head up and down on it as he gripped my hair and lightly pushed my head down on it.

"Mmmmmm" this dick taste so fuckin good" I moaned.

"Yeah" he asked.

"Hell yea daddy. I love this dick" I moaned between sucks.

I kept working my tongue magic giving him the super soaker deep throat 3000 until he started pumping up into my mouth. Then I gave him all throat as I held my breath and tried not to gag.

After a few more pumps he came in my mouth . I licked it all up and smacked my lips like that was the best meal I ever tasted.

"You so fuckin nasty girl" he said smirking.

"Only for you daddy" I responded.

I played in the pool for another hour before we went upstairs and went to bed. He had a huge show tomorrow after a studio session with a major producer. Somebody he wanted to collaborate with for a while. I was excited for him.