17

When we made it to Monae house the whole hood was out. It was the end of November but it wasn't nowhere near cold. It was still in the 60' degree temps and in chicago that still meant party time.

I jumped out my car as I saw money already on the porch banging on the door. Finally Monae came outside.

"Bitch I'm sick of u" money said before punching Monae dead in her face.

Monae tried to swing back but money was tossing her ass like a rag doll. She pulled her down off the porch onto the sidewalk and dog walked that hoe.

"Somebody get this bitch off of me" Monae screamed trying to pry money's hands from around her hair.

Money had a death grip on her shit as she held her hair in one hand and punched her over and over with the other.

"Say u sorry bitch" she said yanking Monae to the ground.

"Shay Shay I'm sorry. Please get her off me please" she said trying to stop the punches money was throwing.

"Naw u bald headed hating ass bitch ion believe u sorry yet. But u gone be" money said.

"I'm tired of u. I let yo bitch ass slide too many times." Money said banging her head to the ground.

"Ok money that's enough" I said trying to break it up.

"Naw sis. This bitch gone stop playing with u" money said

"Just let it go. I think she learned her lesson" I said looking at monae's bloody face.

Money hit her one last time before getting off of her and letting her go. 

"Bitch if u ever fuck with her again next time ima beat the dog shit outta u" money said before walking back to her car.

I got in my car and we both sped off leaving Monae laying there.

Nobody in the hood did anything they just watched. Nobody liked her ass but us. We was her only friends and now she had fucked us over.

We went back to money's apartment. I was surprised to see Kane there when we went in.

"Baby......Sis. What the fuck y'all got goin on" he asked looking at money with her clothes and hair disheveled.

I gave him the whole rundown and he was mad as hell.

"Really money. U out here in the streets fighting. Knowing what the fuck we got going on?" He asked.

"And u. U ain't got no business even entertaining that especially since u not even fuckin with bro" he said to me.

"I'm not fuckin with him cuz he a lyin ass nigga Kane. U know that better than me, better than anybody" I said getting hot. I grabbed my keys and bounced.

When I made it home I called money and told her to tell Kane to mind his business.

"He is right tho shay. I shouldn't have been fighting her. But u know how I rock for u. That shit blew me. But.... It's just.... we got something going on and I knew I shouldn't have been fighting"

"What y'all got goin on money"

"Welllll sis. To be honest. U gone be an auntie"