8

We kissed and tongued each other down the whole elevator ride up. He had my ass gripped like two basketballs. I pushed my pelvis onto his and slightly grinded against him.

"I want u so bad" he whispered.

"I'm yours daddy. You can have me whenever and however you want me" I said before sticking my tongue in his mouth.

"Dammmn" he growled lowly between kisses.

The elevator stopped on my floor and I put my pin in and opened my door.

It was rose petals and candles lit everywhere.

"What the.... how did...when did..." I couldn't even get it out.

"It's all for you . Anything for you. Happy birthday baby girl" he said gripping my waist from behind.

"Oh my God thank you Johnathan. Everything is so beautiful"

"Not more beautiful than you." He said.

I stripped out of my clothes right there. He watched me like a hawk. I bent over the back of the couch and put my leg up on it. I began to rub up and down on my throbbing clit. My pussy was so fuckin wet.

"'Mmmm. Let me do that for you" he said walking towards me.

"No. I want you to watch me. Look at what belongs to u. See what u do to me" I said lowly.

I stuck two fingers in me and u could hear my juices splashing as I finger fucked my self. My fingers were covered in sticky cum as I came all over them and licked it all off. Never breaking eye contact.

I walked over to him and stuck my tongue in his mouth again so he can taste me.

We went to the bedroom and I pushed him down onto the bed. I took his pants and boxers off and then came eye to eye with his big ass dick. It was already hard and pulsating. Screaming, begging for me to touch it, suck it, make love to it.

I wrapped my hands around his thick wood and gripped it as I slowly licked the head. With the first flick of my tongue across it he was moaning.

"Shitttt .... do yo shit Bae" he said.

I began to bob up and down suckin on the head like a lollipop. I made poppin sounds with my mouth as I did so. And then I licked it from top to bottom.

I moved my hands and took him deeper in my mouth coating him with my saliva. I was taking him all the way to the back of my throat.

I looked up into his eyes as I sucked on that meat.

"Damn Bae suck that shit" he moaned as his head went back and his eyes closed.

"Look at me. I want you to look at me daddy" I said.

He looked into my eyes while biting his lip and I stared into his as I throat fucked him.

"Oh shit. I'm finna bust" he said trying to move me away.

"Cum then daddy. Cum all over my wet tongue" I said slapping his meat against my tongue before sucking it again going faster and faster.

He gripped my face on both sides and started fuckin my mouth before he pushed me back and I stuck my tongue out. His thick , creamy, white cum shot out all over my tongue and I licked up whatever was left from around his dick and swallowed it all.

"Godddamn girl. What u doin to me?" He said.

I just smiled at him. We was gone off the liquor. He had proved himself to me time and time again, I don't know if it was the dussè talking but I felt like I was ready. I really was. And I was gone fuck him so good for just being a real ass nigga to me. And being patient with me. I was gone show him I appreciated him and I loved him too.