"Shhh!! Kitna bolti ho yar tum, muja bhi to kuch bolna do, yes I did all this, kyu aachi nahi ha decoration?"

She looked around while answeing him

"Its amazinggg! But yeh books decoration kis liya?"

He looked at her and made her face him

"I want to tell you something Sunshine"

She face pamed herself and answered him

"But why do you need decorations for it?"

She turned to him, to find him on his knees with a book in his hand, he opened the book that had a ring inside it.

She looked at it with shock while siddhrth started speaking

"I love you sunshine, I don't know if you do nor not and honestly I don't mind what ever desition you take, this is my mom's ring, she had told me to give it to someone who deserves it the most, and I know it's you, plz even if your answer is no, do keep this ring with you. I don't know when I started falling for you but yes if you ask me reasons, you smile, nature, care for everone, your intelligence, knowledge, your childishness.  About books, I know you don't like typical flowers and all, so I choosed something u love, books"

Avanya looked at him with shock, happiness, confusion, ... Every single expression available on her face.

Avanya- s Siddharth I I , v vo y you

Siddharth Heald her by her sholder and clamed her down

Siddharth- sunshine relax... You don't have to pressure your self or anything just tell me what you want, I promise I won't force you and accept what ever you want. But truth, you know I can easily say right now you were trying to say something you didn't want to say

Avanya closed her eyes controling her emotions and spoke up.

Avanya- I I am sorry sid, I I don't love you

He smiled and her and made her face her getting that she is lieing

Siddharth- I told truth Sunshine, I told na i will accept your desition.

Avanya finally not able to hold back told him...

Avanya- okay yes I also love you, b but we can't sid, we can't be together.

Siddharth- can I know the reason? If your fine with telling

Avanya- hmm yes but at night after mom dad sleeps, meet me in my room.

Siddharth- okay, the ring... You can keep that na, plzz, I know no one else can be as deserving ad you for the ring

Avanya noded her head, he smiled at her and made her wear the ring. She hugged him snugging into him while he also wrapped his hands around her, both stayed like, not talking but understanding eachother verywell, knowing what other is feeling, more then there lips there heart was talking to eachother. He lightly kissed her forhead.

To be continued...

Promo

In Avanya room...

Avanya- sid we can't becuase....

.
.
Siddharth- when did you realize that you love me?

Avanya- on my birhtday when..

Flashback......
.
.

Siddharth borded his flight

Hey guys here is the next chapter
Hope you all liked it, plz do vote and comment your views on the chapter?

How was the chapter?

What was the best part?

What do you think, why can't they be together?

What had happened on her birthday?