Christian..

Louis had gone home after eating breakfast with Harry. He didn't want to leave him but he had to.

Harry felt butterflies thinking about Louis and the night they shared. Harry tided up his room and grabbed his phone checking his messages.

To: Harry
From: Christian
Hey! You up for lunch today?

Harry sighed feeling guilty. Even though him and Christian barely knew each other, he felt bad for leading him on a little. He knew he had to tell Christian about Louis, especially since they're friends.

Harry decided to text Louis first.

To: Louis
From: Harry
Is it alright if I go to lunch with Christian? So I can tell him about us? Or do you want to tell him?

Harry walked to his bed and laid on his stomach with his legs in the air and phone in his hands.

His phone started ringing with Louis name displayed. He quickly answered.

"Louis!" Harry said smiling ear to ear.

"Hey," Louis chuckled.

"So were you thinking of going to lunch with him today?" Lou asked.

"Yeah if that's alright.. Rather do this sooner rather than later."

"You want me to be there?"

"Not if you don't want to be," Harry replied.

"I just.. It is a little bit of a strange situation. We're friends you know? Not to mention he's my boss.." Harry completely forgot about that.

"Oh yeah.." What if he fires Louis over this. Harry started panicking.

"I know what you're thinking Harry. It's okay, Christian wouldn't do that and if he did then it would be worth it." Harry smiled but then dropped it.
Was he okay with letting Louis ruin a long term friendship because of Harry? Who he hasn't known as long.

"Maybe.. I don't know Lou, I don't want you to not be friends because of me- maybe we," Louis interrupted him.

"Harry. I like you a little too much to let you go just like that. If Christian is upset, he'll come around eventually. We'll be fine, I promise." Harry let out a sigh of relief, trusting Louis.

"Okay, I'll talk to him today and call you after."

"Sounds good."

They said their goodbyes and Harry texted Christian telling him that they could meet up. Harry was quite nervous but knew he had to do this.

___

sorry for the lack of updates and this short chapter, this quarantine has been a little crazy for me.

thank you for the support on this recently! hope everyone is doing well!