[ Epilogue ]

Isinuot ko na ang sunglasses at hinila ang pink na maleta na nasa likod ko. My heels were clicking habang naglalakad ako papunta sa labas nang airport. Galing ako sa Puerto Rico to complete a mission which is to take down Giovanni Romanov, one of the worlds biggest drug dealer. I've been there for two months just to accomplish it.

It has been 3 years since everything that had happened. Ivy was still on our Maximum Security Prison for treason and a lot of other violations. And guess what? Daniel is now part of our team, he is also a field agent and was seen with a lot of potential. I informed Boss of his help and potential and Daniel gladly accepted Boss' offer to join the agency.

Cross has taken over his father's company and is doing well in the business. He's now one of the country's youngest most succesful businessman. And I couldn't be more prouder. And well, Cross and I, we're in a strong relationship. Although, we haven't really made it too public, as I've pleaded. Kapag wala akong mission ay palagi kaming nagkikita to bond and just talk, which I highly appreciated. I couldn't be more happy because of him. As cheesy as it seems, he really completes me. Yes, we've been through fights but there was nothing we can't handle. One of it was because he wanted me to stop from working in the agency because he was worried for me. But I convinced him that this is my life and this is who I am, so he eventually just conceded. Speaking of the jerk, it was supposed to be our 3rd year anniversary and he hadn't even bothered to text me since yesterday. I huffed irritantly.

Tumigil ako sa pag-iisip ko nang mag-ring ang cellphone ko. I fished it out my pocket as I still continued to walk passing through throngs of people. It was Daniel. I answered and held it unto my ear.

"Daniel," I acknowledge. Our relationship with him was still great after all that has happened.

"Misaki! I have bad news right now" Nababahalang saad niya. Bahagyang bumagal ang paglalakad ko to listen.

"Anong nangyari?" tanong ko as I frowned.

"S-Si Cross.." he paused. Lumaki ang mga mata ko as my heartbeat escalates.

"Anong nangyari sa kanya?!" di ko mapigilang sumigaw sa pagkabahala.

"He's abducted by his dad's former gang members, nakalabas sila sa preso sa Japan and they're back for revenge" his urgent tone made me panic. Shit.

"Where did they take him?" My worries were now replaced with anger. If they even laid one finger on him, I swear I'll strangle them to death.

"I'll send you the coordinates" saad niya as he ended the phonecall. Nag vibrate uli ang cellphone and I ran as soon as I got the location even leaving my suitcase behind. Cross' safety were a lot more important. I sprinted out and ran to the parking lot. Wala na akong pake kung marami na ang tumitingin sakin.

Without wasting time, agad kong hinarangan ang isang sasakyan. His car stopped abruptly just a few inches from hitting me.

"Nagpapakamatay ka ba?!" galit na sigaw nang isang lalaki na may malaking katawan.

Tumakbo ako palapit sa pwesto niya and glared at him.

"Hindi ako nagpapakamatay pero pag di ka umalis dyan, makakapatay ako" Banta ko sa kanya as my glare intensify. Dali-dali naman siyang lumabas galing sa sasakyan niya. Agad akong sumakay and slammed the door shut.

"I'll just send this back to you" Tawag ko sa kanya as I drifted off at a high speed. I looked at the coordinates once again, it was in an old warehouse to the north. I swerved a sharp left not really minding the traffic light whether it was red or not. My knuckles turned white as I gripped the steering wheel. Please be okay Cross.

In roughly ten minutes, I arrived at the destination. Medyo nabagalan pa ako dahil hinabol pa ako nang polisya, good thing I lost them. Lumabas ako as I peeked out to observe the surroundings. It was almost dark kaya medyo madilim na ang paligid. I looked at the closed gate of the warehouse. Ni wala man lang sasakyan sa labas nang warehouse na'to and seemed like no one even noticed my arrival. Walang man lang bantay. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

Nevertheless, this was where Daniel's coordinates led. Kinuha ko na ang signature pink gun ko from my back pocket. I quietly made it into the warehouse door listening for any sound inside. Yet there was nothing. I listened hard, nakarinig ako nang light footsteps. Meron ngang tao, and after a few seconds I heard muffled voices. That was be Cross.

There was no time to waste, I slammed the door open and pointed my gun. I was about to shoot whoever had the balls to abduct my boyfriend, but I stopped on my tracks processing what I had seen.

Walang abductor. Walang nakataling Cross.

Instead, the whole place was filled with candles. Anong nangyayari?

In the center, the candles formed a heart. Napatigagal ako. Naghoneymoon ba si Cross at ang mga gunggong na yun?

Suddenly the whole place lit up lifting the darkness off. My eyes widened when I saw Cross now in the center smiling shyly at me. Sa likod niya ang sina Daniel, si Beki, mga kasamahan ko sa agency at maging si Boss nandito. Malalaki ang mga ngiti nito habang nakatingin sa aming dalawa.

Cross approached me slowly and I held ny breath. When he was in front of me, may kinuha sya sa likod niya at ibinigay sakin. It was a bunch of daisies, my favorite flower. Inilahad niya ito sakin which I reluctantly took with shaking hands.

"A-Ano..?" Di ko mapakaling tanong. I looked at the whole place, it was elegantly decorated with fairy lights now and few things hanging here and there. It was the complete opposite of the warehouse' I had just entered.
"Misaki"

Napatingin ako sa kanya. He was looking intently in my eyes as he bits his lip slightly. Something he does when he's about to say something serious.

"Right from the start, you had caught my eye. I thought you only brought trouble, yet you also brought happiness and love for me. And I thank you for that. We may be the complete opposite, but we complete each other. Opposites attract, ika nga. I am always thankful that you came into my life Misaki," kinuha niya ang kamay ko at hinagkan. "You invented the rainbow in my black and white world" He looked up at me and smiled.

Maya-maya ay lumuhod siya. I blinked to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

"I could endure your punch, your bad cooking, everything. As long as I could hold you every night. I want to see you everyday when I wake up. I want to be the one who'll be with you through happiness and sadness, I want to be the one who'll see your wrinkly face, and hold your hand as we grow older. Misaki, I want you to be the woman I spend my life with" May kinuha sya sa bulsa niya. It was a black box, he opened it and my eyes widened in surprise. It's a ring. Napatingin naman ako kina Daniel na may inalabas rin sa likod nila. They all carried letters. And they formed the question 'Will you marry me?'

"Agent Misaki Chitoge, will you marry me?"

Napatigil ako, the whole place was quiet, waiting for my answer. I was rooted to the spot. Tinitigan ko siya. Cross was biting his lip nervously. My heartbeat escalates again as I muttered the next word.

"Yes" ngumiti ako. "Yes, Cross, I'll marry you"

Napatayo siya sa tuwa and hugged me. Isinuot niya ang singsing sa akin. It fits perfectly.

"She said yes! We're getting married!" sigaw niya at nagsigawan ang lahat. Boss was even wiping his tears off. Samantalang si Daniel ay malaki and ngiti habang sumisigaw.

I stared at the ring shining on the moonlight. I felt euphoric. This was one of the rarest moments I felt a lot of emotions all at once. It was always because of Cross.

Cross looked back at me with so much happiness. I was feeling the same. He hugged me tight as I inhaled his scent, calming my nerves. I can't help but smile widely.

"I can't wait for you to be Agent Misaki Chitoge-Villaverde"

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

The end.