"Fuck you, half n' half bastard! I'll show you reckless!"

"Guys, no! Wait! We really need to keep our guard up here! (Y/n) is in a really dangerous spot right now!" Izuku shouted, trying again to get in between the two.

Meanwhile, the winds were picking up speed and getting stronger, threatening to flip (H/n)'s make-shift bridge over, knocking him off and leaving him to fall from the top of a 50 foot building.

"U-uh, hey, Todoroki.. I could use some reinforcement on this bridge slab. It's getting a little more windy." (Y/n)'s voice trembled as he was struggling to keep his balance while trying to get his job done.

"Shouto?" He tried again, this time the wind was getting more aggressive. His foot slipped, but in a split second of fear, he caught himself.

"Hey, t-team.. I- I think I'm gonna need help getting down. I also th-think we should c-call it a day." His intercom seemed to be malfunctioning. He knew the three of them were never ones to put their teammate in danger.

Not on purpose, at least. Which got the boy thinking.

'What if they forgot I was here?' He peered down, a slight mistake, as his stomach churned, turning against him. He held it down though as he saw none other than the three remaining members of his squad were in the middle of a feud.

Great.

The wind picked up again, blowing his hair into his eyes. As he slipped, his arms lunged forward, catching the rest of his body on the flimsy piece of material.

(L/n) yelped, his feet dangling beneath him.

"Todoroki! I need that support, now!"

No reply.

"Bakugou, I really need you to propel yourself up here and help me get the hell down safely!"

Still no reply.

Then and there, he gave up on the earpiece and yelled out at the top of his lungs,

"MIDORIYA!!"

Unfortunately, when he did that, it wasn't heard enough. And he slipped again.

'Is this really it?'

That was his last thought.

On the way down, he hit balcony after balcony. The first one knocked him right out as it hit the lower back of his neck. The next one flipped him over when it made contact with his spine. It went in a cycle like that; head, spine, leg, shoulder, head, spine, leg, shoulder.

Izuku was horrified. He ran as fast as he could, catching him just before his head bounced off the concrete.

"Oh my god.. Oh my god, (Y/n)! (Y/n), can you hear me!?" The Hero cried.

"(Y/N)!" He cried again.

Todoroki and Bakugou ran over. The ash-blonde was shocked, unable to move as Shouto stood there silently, the stoic expression he usually fashioned had been wiped clean.

"What are you two doing!? CALL AN AMBULANCE, DAMNIT!"

Bakugou got right on that, pulling out his phone and dialing 9-1-1.

"Midoriya, I-" Todoroki began, getting cut off immediately by the shorter.

"I don't want to hear it! Just get Aizawa! Get All Might!"

And just like that, he was gone too.

Izuku rocked himself back and forth on his knees as he held his partner in his arms.