I stare at the drink in front of me, zoning out. A snap from the girl in front of me brings me back to reality, "Oppa, are you even listening?"

"Mm, yeah. Don't call me oppa. But, I don't know I just feel like I need to do something. I really really liked her, Tzu." I hiss in frustration, closing my eyes and throwing my head back behind my chair. I can hear her sigh, along with mumbles to herself.

"Y-you'll just make it worse, trust me. Lisa-ah and the girls told me and my unnies about how she was doing, along with Red Velvet. She's starting to heal, and if you just pop out of nowhere again, you'll just mess up everything." I open my eyes and lift my head back up to face her at the mention of Chae's dongsaeng. I tilt my head in curiosity, as I ask,

"Since when were you close to Lisa?"

"Why does that matter? Me and her have been spending some more time together, that's all. It's not like you put any effort to try to get to know Rosie's girls anyways, poor Chae," Tzuyu scoffs playfully, and I return a scoff.

"Aniya, nevermind. I would've contacted them instead but you're right. They'd probably be too pissed to even look at me," I shake my head.

It was true, I regret not spending more time with Chaeyoung and her group. Some of my hyungs developed friendships with some of the girls, but I was either busy with my own schedules, or hanging out alone with Chae. But even with that, I rarely got to see her.

I was fond of her though. I adored her personality, and the many admiring talents she portrayed. She has so much potential, that's what I loved about her. And I always wished that her company would've let her shine more of those talents. Of course, along with her group. Chaeyoung was a special girl, I hated letting her go. I regret everything, but it's for the better.

I don't wanna be the cause of someone else's pain.

Especially someone dear to me.

༉‧₊˚✧

"Hyung, mianhae! I'm here," I rush into the practice room, carrying a plastic bag full of food, snacks, and drinks as a hopeful apology bribe. "I brought foo-"

"You're late Jungoo," Hobi hyung says with his hands on his hips, "Why?"

"I went to a cafe, sorry." I say, feeling another gaze from the corner of my eyes. My eyes flicker to Jiminie's as he walks up to us.

"I asked him to get food too, hyung. My fault." Jimin's soft voice raises up to cover my mistake.

"Araso, whatever let's go! Practice starts in five minutes. The others went down to the
changing rooms to get fitted for outfits." Hoseok informs us as he walks away and stretches; he takes his dances seriously.

"Did you meet up with her?"

I turn my head back to Jimin hyung as he looks up at me, expectantly.

"Yeah, she said Chae seems to be healing. I don't know what to do really, but I'm just gonna leave things be, I already caused enough trouble," I sigh.

"Mianhae."

I look up to see Jimin's face falter, as he looks down at his feet while fumbling and twidlinh with his fingers. My gaze softens. I pat his shoulder with reassurance.

"It's not your fault, hyung. I couldn't bare to let you suffer even more. She deserved better anyways, I barely got to make and spend time with her. Heck, you even saw and hung out with her more than me. She even told you how fed up she was with me, remember? Maybe you can have a chance instea-"

"I don't have a chance, Kook. She loves you."

My breath hitches hearing Jimin whisper those words to me. She loves me. Oh, how I wish she said those words to me, I swear I was all crazy about her. But, what I feel in my heart contradicts with the thoughts in my brain.

You're not what she needs right now, Jungkook.

You have a lot on your plate, she
deserves more than an absent lover.

You were all about her,

but you know damn well
that she deserves better.

༉‧₊˚✧

-this was bit of a short one, im sorry my peaches! i'll update another one soon <3
-what do you think of this story so far?
any theories? ^^

also i hope y'all are enjoying
bangbangcon as much as i am hehe :)