"Get in line or I will hit you!" Yena was ready with her baton.

The girls feared Yena and obeyed. On the other side, Nako just stood next to her and was slacking off. Yena would not let Nako do anything because Nako is small. For Yena, Nako needs protection from all the beast.

"Hii-chan, I will take over now,"

Hitomi is relieved when Wonyoung came and took her place. The students who saw Wonyoung, all began to crowd the existing crowded lines. Chaewon is alerted. She could see the crazy fangirls coming to hug the Bunny. Chaewon went up to the stage and confidently stood next to her.

"Why are you here?" Wonyoung asked.

"To protect you from those monsters,"

Wonyoung giggled. Chaewon is protective towards her. The first girls came, and she ran to Wonyoung to hug her.

"I really like you Wonyoung!" She screamed out loud.

"Hold on! Hold on! Move back, time's up,"

Chaewon pulled the girl away from Wonyoung and told her to get off stage. Wonyoung fans consists of juniors and seniors. They are quite aggressive and obsessive towards Wonyoung. Chaewon had to work extra to protect her bunny. Some gave Wonyoung a bear and Chaewon had to double check the bear to make sure no hidden camera installed. Wonyoung somehow feels happy that she has Chaewon by her side.

"Wonyoung, it's my turn,"

There was a loud chant from the crowd when Minju appeared. Wonyoung wished Minju luck and at the same the same time, Yujin was restless. Chaewon smiled awkwardly at Minju and returned to her original spot. However, Yujin was the one who gets up on stage and stood next to Minju. The crowd was upset at the sight of Yujin but since they wanted to hug Minju, they kept lining up. The first girl came, and it was Kriesha from class 12B. She even brought a rose. She gave it to Minju and whispered something before she hugged her lightly. Minju nodded with a laugh as they broke from the hug and Yujin could not help but to feel jealous. Sakura warned Yujin to behave and not cause any chaos so Yujin was trying her best. Minju was lucky that everyone behaves maybe because they did not want a beating from Yujin. There was some who got pulled away by Yujin, but everything was still in control.

"Okay the end!" Sakura announced.

They all gave themselves a big applause for their hard work. They left one by one and finally leaving only Sakura and Chaeyeon who just finished counting their profits.

"We got more than expected," Sakura was delighted.

"Of course, your marketing strategy is insane,"

"Well, I'm the great Sakura after all," Sakura was proud of herself.

The hall was getting empty as everyone cleared up.

"Let's go now?" Chaeyeon told Sakura.

Sakura was still standing on the stage. Chaeyeon is confused as she looked up to Sakura who would not budge from the stage.

"Saku-chan? What happened?"

"You know, I'm open for a free hug,"

"What is this?" Chaeyeon laughed.

"Don't you want a free hug from the great Sakura?" Sakura opened her arms wide.

"For free?"

Sakura nodded. Chaeyeon climbed up the stage and walked to Sakura. She hugged Sakura and tapped her back.

"You work hard today Saku-chan," Chaeyeon said.

"You too,"

They hugged for a while with the quite surrounding. The only things they heard is their heart, beating fast for each other. When Chaeyeon wanted to break from the hug, Sakura pulled her closer.