22.Amelia (the massacre)

Behind the door you saw many people, they were all having fun drinking and dancing. It only took for you to take one step for one person to notice you and then the others noticed you too. The music stopped as everyone stared at you with terrified looks.

Amelia: "oh, was I uninvited~"

A guy who was very drunk came from the side and put one of his hands around you.

???: "of course you're invited..."

You felt his weight on your body, he was already drunk enough that he needed to lean on you.

???: "any cute girl is invited but, this outfit of yours is kinda weird."

??: "l-listen, you should get away from her while you-"

???: "SHUT UP AND START THE MUSIC!"

??: "you dont understand!"

???: "didn't you hear me the first time? I told you to shut up or do you want me to beat you up?!"

You felt your true self slipping away as someone else was starting to take over.

Amelia: "why dont you beat him up and I'll be yours~"

He looked at your body with his perverted gaze and smiled.

???: "that's the greatest offer I hadn't had in a while, I accept it."

He moved his hand away from you and prepared for a fight. Suddenly he started running at him with full force but the guy took a step to the side and the drunk fell on the ground. With the corner of your eye you saw some movement on your left and when you turned to face who it was... both of you stood in place and looked at each other for a second but then she jumped on you as the others started moving closer to help out.

Your wounds have healed and you got your strength back but....

Amelia: "I won't lose to you this time Zoey."

You pushed her off of you and cut one of her hands off. Everyone stopped moving closer and took a few steps back. Zoey sat there on the ground looking at a place where half of her hand was a second ago.

Zoey: "ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Amelia: "looks 'painful', I'll leave you to suffer a little longer then."

You heard a door open and someone walking in.

Megan: "can't I leave you all for a few minutes! What the hell happened?"

Everyone moved away and she saw you holding a machete and the floor covered in blood with Zoey hand in the middle.

Megan: "oh god, ZOEY!!"

She didn't move any closer when she saw what happened.

Megan: "what are you all standing there for? CAPTURE HER!"

A girl started walking closer to you, others followed her.

Amelia: "if you value your life, you'll stop there."

The girl didn't hesitate and kept on walking forward.

Amelia: "I warned you."

Someone threw a plate with food in it to distract you but you ducked and rushed at them. Many tried to get a hold of you but nobody could, everybody ended up loosing their hands, heads or even with an open stomach. They kept on coming your way and you made sure to kill them all with the first slice or with the second one while they were too busy crying over what body part they have lost. About 30 people were dead and there were about 30 more left.