20.Amelia (4)

You had a lot in mind that you thought would be very useful but in the end, you took a small knife with you and hid a few around the house. You've been carrying one with you already so now you had two.

You went to sleep after the little preparation, for some reason feeling very impatient for tomorrow.

*the next day*

You were nearing your school and felt excited. When you walked in you saw them standing not far from the school entrance, they seemed to be waiting for someone. It was kind of disappointing that they didn't attack you then but it seems that they were smart enough to not do it here where everyone could see. They were nice to everyone and the whole school thought that they are good, so if one of them attacked me their image would be broken.

It would be more fun if they attacked me in public but it looks like they will try and get me while I'm going home.

Sadly they don't know what's waiting for them if they decide to follow me home~

*after school*

You were walking home with your phone recording every sound from your pocket. There were two guys that were following you since you left the school. At first you thought that they were going home just like they usually do but they didn't turn anywhere and kept on following you, which got really suspicious. You looped around once and they were still following you, they didn't even try to hide themselves. Both of them were talking to each other, joking around but they still followed you.

Not that smart to be stalkers, guess I'll just play along then.

You went in to your apartment and closed the door behind you and locked it.

I'm guessing that the two of them are already waiting inside while the two guys are there in case I run away. Too bad that I'm not planning on running away.

Amelia: "Where are you~?"

You said as you walked forward. Zoey walks out with a little bit of a worried expression.

Zoey: "you took your time coming here and... with that face... it seems like you expected for us to be here."

Amelia: "it wasn't really hard to figure it out with those guys following me like 'that'."

Zoey: "you remind me of a girl I've met before who was very...pathetic and weak... you look a bit like her but you have no fear in-"

Amelia: "never thought that you would be such a talkative one or are you just afraid of something?"

You could see anger in her eyes but she didn't move from that room and because she didn't you got a feeling that Megan would be waiting there behind the door to knock you out.

Amelia: "instead of talking, why don't we get this over with."

You crouched down and picked a knife from one of your shoes that you hid in case this happened, of course you had hid a few more around the house.

Zoey: "come at me."

You started coming her way and for a secsecond you thought that she lost it but she stopped near the door and picked up a baseball bat which was leaning against the wall.

It seems like they came prepared to kill me.

She swung her bat downwards to try and knock you out on her first swing. You managed to dodge it and even cut her hand a little with a speed you never thought that you had in you.

Zoey took the bat in to another hand and with the support of the cut hand she kept swinging at you. Whenever you tried to attack her she would block or risk it and at the same time when you attacked she would hit you. Her bat was longer than your knife so it was easier for her to hit you while it was very hard for you to reach her. In the end she always hurt you more.

Her hands had a lot of cuts and was bleeding badly while you on the other hand... your hands and feet were hurting so much that you felt like you were about to pass out.

She knows how to use a bat against a knife, no one can fight like that for the first time. She didn't make the mistake of attacking you to the head again, if only she did it would be the end of her. I need to finish this soon or I'll die and there's still Megan here.

Another swing was coming your way, you tried to dodge but your feet were too weak to move. You blocked it with your hands, the impact wasn't as powerful as it was when you started fighting but it was enough to make you drop on the ground. Your body was in pain but hers was getting worse since the more she moved the more her cuts opened up until she couldn't stand without the support of a wall.

Zoey: "hah... hah... you sure... are annoying."

She dropped to the ground and stopped moving.

Now if somebody doesn't help her she'll die but I will make sure that you die.

You gripped the knife in your hand and started crawling to Zoey. When you got close enough you raised your hand with the last bit of strength that you had in you and... your hand stopped mid air.

Megan: "now this is where I'll stop you..."

You've got to be kidding me, just when I  was starting to believe that she wasn't here. Her friend almost died because she waited for so long... is she... that much of a coward?

You smiled and passed out.

*A few days later*
.
.
.