6.Maria & Rose (5)

Maria: "who and what are you?"

Ciel: "names Ciel, I'm a harpie and a creator of this world."

Maria: "what? A creator? But how is that even possible?"

Ciel: "sometimes your thoughts can be more powerful than you think."

Maria: "this sounds like absolute nonsense!"

Ciel: "I knew you wouldn't understand buuuuut that doesn't matter at all."

Maria: "it does matter and I want to go home."

Ciel: "too bad, that won't happen."

Maria: "open that portal 'now' or else..."

Ciel: "or else what? You will kill me and get yourself stuck in this world forever?"

Maria: "no, I'll make you open it."

You run at her ready to bite at her neck and she doesn't run away or try to dodge, instead she tilts her head letting you bite her neck. You stop a few meters away from her and look her in the eyes, no fear but pure smile was on her face.

Ciel: "are you not gonna-"

Maria: "what are you planning?"

Ciel: "I'm not planning anything, I'm just making a world where woman who are suffering like you can get a better life. Every single female who gets here gains special abilities and features which will help them survive in here."

Maria: "so your giving us a chance to create a better world for ourselves?"

Ciel: "something like that, anyway I'm going now, I still got things to do so I'll leave her to you."

You were about to say something to Ciel but she disappeared.

A world only for those who are suffering... what a mad dream am I and my sister are in.

???: "I'm sorry for attacking you earlier, we weren't supposed to be here but Ciel was kind enough to let me live and bring me to you as a servant."

The woman reminds you of her presence as she bows in front of you.

Maria: "right...you were here..."

???: "do anything you want with me~ I can become your slave or whatever you want me to be or you can kill me right here and now."

Maria: "okay? You can be my servant I guess."

???: "I see, may I know where were you going master?"

Master?!

Maria: "call me Maria."

???: "will do Maria, oh I forgot that you don't know my name yet, do you want me to tell you mine or will you come up with something else."

Any name? I could call her by a dumb name but I don't want that.

Maria: "tell me yours."

Evelyn: "its Evelyn."

Maria: "let's get going then."

Evelyn: "to where?"

Maria: "to look for food."

You walk past her and she stands in place for a second before speaking.

Evelyn: "by the way..."

Evelyn quickly catches up to you.

Evelyn: "where is your little sister."

Maria: "she's resting."

She's a different person now, at first she tried to kill me and now she's my servant, it reminds me of someone saying that your worst enemy can become your best friend, I never believed that until now.

You walk through the forest which looked more lively than before. Birds were singing and flowers were blooming, it's as if you entered a whole new area.

I guess she is making this place more...livable?

As you walk along side Evelyn you notice a bush with berries on it.

Maria: "lets check them out."

You point your finger at the bush and Evelyn moves closer to it to inspect it.

Evelyn: "I don't think those are deadly or anything but they sure look different."

You inspect it too and understand what she means, the berries had weird shapes and half of them were blue while the other half was red.

Evelyn: "I'll taste it."

She puts blue and red berry in to her mouth.

...
...
...

Evelyn: "they have... weird sweetness."

Maria: "do they both taste the same?"

She nods.

Evelyn: "but I think we can eat those."

Maria: "great."

Evelyn extends her arm and blood starts to come out of it.

Maria: "Evelyn!"

Evelyn: "calm down, just watch."

The blood starts to form in to a basket and when it was complete the blood turned as hard as a rock.

Woah, I didn't know that we can do that.

Evelyn: "I'm not sure when or how but I just had knowledge on how to do this."

Maria: "that's amazing!"

Evelyn: "I know right but we should start to pick them up before it gets dark."

Maria: "right."

When you picked up all the berries you noticed some more bushes further away and went there to pick more of them. Once the basket was full, you left it behind and went further in to the forest to try and find some monsters or whoever's lives here.

While walking through the forest you saw some cute animals running by, but the way 'they' moved, the way some of them ran away from you... made you really hungry.

Evelyn: "Maria~ we hunt now and the food comes next~"

Maria: "tell me something..."

Evelyn: "what?"

Maria: "do you not feel, hungry?"

Evelyn: "it doesn't really matter how I feel, I won't feel anything until you tell me to."

I'm starting to wonder if "she" did anything to her, but I can't say I'm not satisfied of her loyalty to me.

Evelyn pushes you to the side as a hand comes from the ground trying to grab you. Evelyn jumps to your side and grabs you by the hand.

Evelyn: "we have to go!"

The voice echoes in your head as your mind is slowly being over taken by hunger.

Evelyn doesn't try to snap you out of it, she starts to run in to a different direction dragging you by the hand as a huge monster comes out of the ground.

When you and Evelyn got away from the creature, Evelyn tried to bring you back to reality but it didn't work. She tried to slap you this time but you caught her hand and pushed her away.

Maria: "no....I'm going back....I'm too....hungry..."

You turn to the monster that is now coming your way and prepare for the fight.
.
.
.