Chapter 4

Tarano looked around the college till he goes to a vending machine to grab a coffee. Putting his cash in the machine only to grab his coffee moving around campus. The ghoul sat down under a tree closing his eyes feeling the breeze of the wind till he caught Rize scent. He opened his eye quickly only to see Kaneki heading his way waving.

Kaneki sat down across from him kinda nervous only for Tarano to raise a eyebrow. "What's wrong Ken? You seem tired." Kaneki looked at him holding his chin "I'm fine just fine. How are you Tarano." The ghoul smiled softly only to look around to see someone he didn't want to see. "Well hello their guys how is everyone doing.~" The reaper looked at the purple haired male standing infront of the table only to clench his fists under the table.

"I know you. Your the guy from Anteiku.." Tsukiyama only smiled softly at the eye patch male "Correct Kaneki Ken.. I'm surprised to see you here with. This angel of death." Kaneki looked at him confused till the ghoul looked at him "Kaneki ken your siting across..." he looked around to see if anyone was near going to his ear "The reaper." Kaneki eyes widen turning towards Tarano only for him to smile abit "Looks like my times up. Pretending to be a human." Tarano gets up looking at Tsukiyama with a death glare "You know I can level this whole campus if I wanted too. Why show up Shuu."

He grabbed his heart looking down pretending to be hurt from Tarano words "Wow and I thought we were friends. I wasn't here for you I just saw Kaneki Ken here and wanted to say hi. Only to see your flesh here." Kaneki looked nervous getting up only to look around "Tarano your the reaper. But don't hurt anyone here. You seem like a nice guy." Tarano looked at him emotionless then back at Shuu "Fine. Next time I see you. Kaneki Ken something bad will happen too. You interest me..."

Kaneki watched the reaper leave the table only to leave him with Shuu. Tarano walked away only to hear some students "Dude the reaper went on a rampage. Killed cops and robbers." He smiled insanely for a bit only to see he left his coffee only to hiss "fuck." He turned only to see Kaneki and Shuu gone making him raise a eyebrow but went back seeing his coffee can was still their. The reaper grabbed it only to leave campus walk the ward till he saw the coffee shop Anteiku. Tarano looked at it narrowing his eyes at it only to see the purple haired girl leave only to stop looking at him. His blue eyes looked into her purple eyes only to see her walk towards him.

He quickly turned into a alley way seeing she followed stoping. "This is awfully dumb of you. Why follow a stranger into a alley way little girl." She only rolled her eyes "Listen I know who you are. Your Uta's friend 'The Reaper'." He chuckled softly only to turn her way bowing "Yes I am the reaper. Now what do you want." She looked at him activating her ghoul eyes "I want you to stop your killing spree. Your worse than that bitch Rize." He ran at her grabbing her neck and tossing her into a trash can only too activate his ghoul eyes. "Watch your tone about her. Girl." She gets out the trash can only to activate her binkaku firing crystals at him only for him dodge with ease.

He yawned only to activate his rinkaku "Your very pretty... something I would have gone for if I was your age." He was about to strike only for a old man to appear in front of them. "That's enough." The reaper sent a strike only for him to be knocked on his ass. "Touka what were you thinking." Tarano looked at the girl now know as Touka but the old man looked at Tarano with pity. "I saw the news more killing and for what purpose. Reaper. I wouldn't fight me cause if I wanted it you would be dead already." Tarano laughed softly only to get up too see the man looking at him with a serious tone. He looked at the both of them till the man spoke again "Your mentally unstable I can see it in your eyes. Let me help you work at Anteiku. You won't have to kill anyone for food."

Touka eyes widen at the man only for Tarano to actually look away "I need souls. I need flesh every body is mine." The reaper jumped in the air only for him fall down grabbing his head feeling a pulse. But quickly vanished leaving Touka and the man to talk.