Prologue 

"STOP IT PLEASE!!!!" The man screamed over and over again. This pleased me a lot I felt his soul giving out at any second. Breaking the humans arm he screamed more making me yawn abit till I saw it in his eyes. His soul. "Their you are you're true essence.~" This made the human back away only for my shadow to engulf the alley way. Quickly grabbed his throat ripping it off the mans body then threw the holes of my mask drank the blood savoring the moment.

Feeling annoyed ripped of my mask without hesitation letting it drop to the floor. "Let's see heaven or hell..." kneeling down to the body looking at the head till I took a bite ripping the skin from his head. Chewing on the flesh feeling the soul go down my throat making my ghoul eyes glow brighter. The alley was quiet till a sent was filling the air this made me raise a eyebrow. Getting up looking around till I saw it another ghoul. "Damn mortals and their greed." Picking up my mask putting it on only to cloak in the shadows.

The ghoul saw the body sniffing around till he saw the body smiling till it faded seeing the head showing half the skull. "No fuck me.." I revealed myself behind him tilting my head with a smile under my mask. "Hello!!!" My reaction was quick to see the ghoul activate his binkaku launching towards me making me dodge. Standing their laughing a bit activating my rinkaku turning it into a scythe holding it. "Now I'll have your filthy soul dearie." He ran only for me to study his movements making me run towards him slashing his kagune.

Threw the scythe into his stomach making him cough up blood which made a sinister grin escape me face. Appearing behind him reaching the weapon kagune with a swift motion opened his insides. Red spattered everywhere only for the ghoul to stutter something which interested me. I kneeled down only to activate my kagune for the scythe to be taken back into my rinkaku disappearing. "S-spare me... we're the same species please.." The air was filled with blood making me grab the ghoul by its head lifting him up slowly till I whispered in his ear " it doesn't matter your all souls I need to collect for the after life." Clenching my fist punches threw the chest feeling his heart pulling it out watching it beat in my hands.

Remembering something looked at the two bodies going towards the dead human. Devouring everything till seeing the head ripping the skin off and the eyes placing the skull down did the same for the ghoul. Making a big blood circle standing around it smiling under my mask. "The grim reaper doesn't disappear Tokyo he catches up."

A/N: I tried to write in first person kinda suck at it so the next chapter will be in third person.