Chapter 1

"People of Tokyo make sure to lock your doors and be visually aware. The CCG has found two victims to the infamous Reaper one human the other ghoul."

This made someone laugh before turning off the tv "That's right I'm back..." a mirror in a room showed a teen about 21 years old his hair black and red tips while his eyes were a light blue. He looked around his apartment till he saw his mask making him pick it up and threw it into a closet till a knock was heard at the door. The ghoul walked towards the door opening it casually too nothing but a note in the floor.

Closing the door behind him with the note in hand deciding to open it seeing a logo making his eyes burn.

Dear Reaper,

We know your back to killing again just wanted to let you know I'm watching you. Your trying to blend in to society with the humans at school. But your Ghoulish nature always wins. Join us we could us someone like you. Tarano Tosato. 

Sincerely One eyed owl.

Tarano eyes widen at his name ripping the paper the slamming his fists on the table making it break. "Fuck!!!" His blue eyes looked around only to leave his apartment walking around the 20th ward. Tarano kept moving down the street till he sees a familiar bar making him smile abit heading towards it. The ghoul entered the bar to see a orange hair girl behind the counter cleaning a glass. "We're closing get lost-." This made him laugh abit looking at the girl "not gonna say hi or anything?"

Her eyes widened at him making her run towards him giving him a hug. "Oh my god  tarano were you been!" He hugged her back making a small smile till he looked around "I've been busy.. sorry I haven't been around that often. Itori." Itori only winked at him only to see he wasn't in the mood for pleasure. "I know it's been long but I'm not here for love.. I'm here to drink blood and talk about anything." This made her look down abit sad till she smiled softly "okay reaper-kun~." He sat down at the bar seeing her pour him a drink only for him to drink some then placed the glass down. A man with tattoos walked into the bar only for Tarano to recognize the smell turning towards the man "it's been awhile Uta-San."

Uta looked at the reaper in his eyes smiling softly "yes it has been awhile Tarano. Saw your work on the news impressive." This made him look down at his drink only for uta to see something was bugging him "what's bothering you friend ?" The ghoul looked at him taking a deep breath "The one eyed owl wants me to join agorri tree. Knows I go to college everything. I work alone." Itori raised an eyebrow only to laugh abit "your just like Rize you know that right." The reaper looked at her only for uta to cut in "Did you hear about what happened to her she's dead." Tarano stoped drinking his blood only to look at them "she's what." The ghouls took a moment seeing the reapers aura has altered abit "she died two weeks ago from a metal pipes falling on her and her victim that survived actually."

He held his nose for a bit shocked that the news report from two weeks ago were about her. "Who's the victim that survived. I know it's a male not a female so don't lie to me about it." Itori looked at uta for the okay only to give the okay. "His name is Kaneki ken. Rize organs were implanted in him making him a one eye ghoul. He's a nice kid but very sweet like not wanting to be a ghoul. One eyed ghouls are rare but he was made into one." Tarano was quite till the ghoul laughed softly "one eyed ghoul so he was made interesting.. his soul must be special."

Uta looked at him quickly seeing he had a sinister smile then it faded away into nothing. "He's special and we don't want nothing bad to happen to him. He's like our friend reaper." Itori nods softly till he gets up looking into her eyes "I won't hurt him I know you clowns are probably gonna protect him none stop. But we're can I meet this kaneki ken." The male ghoul gets up looking at him till he observed his face "coffee shop Anteiku 20th ward. He's the one with a eyepatch on hard to miss." This made the reaper nod softly at his friends only to turn around about to leave. "I know you work alone but you wouldn't want to join the clowns ?" His blue eyes turned to his friends "That's a pass but thanks anyways. Dearies." They watched the reaper leave the bar only to talk to themselves.