Chapter 2

The sun blazed tokyo making people try to get into building from the heat. Tarano looked around seeing people scatter or go on without their day which made him smile abit. The tension of his kills two days ago made the wards on high alert and so was the Ccg having patrols around every ward. He walked the streets till he bumped into someone making them fall books on the floor. "Watch were your going." Only to stop in his tracks his eyes narrowed at the man on the floor seeing a medical eyepatch and his scent was extremely different.

The man looked pale as a ghost looking at him getting up picking his books up. "I'm sorry." He looked down intimidated only for tarano to realize something. His scent again smelt a little bit like Rize. The last book was on the ground only for him to help "no I'm sorry young man. Let me get that last book." He kneeled down picking it up then handed it to the eyepatch man only to see he was nervous about something. "Again sir I should have looked to were I was going. I'm sorry."

This made the reaper think in his head what a absolute wimp. "You don't need to apologize I'm sorry was just in my mind was all. Say what's your name?" Cars we're going along the streets only for the man to smile "names Kaneki Ken.. you look familiar don't you go to Kamii university?" The ghoul nods softly "yea I go to kamii trying to become a Doctor or a morgue person to deal with the dead bodies." Kaneki felt nervous till a girl walked towards them with dark blue hair "Baka Kaneki I told you to meet me awhile ago-."

She stopped seeing the man in skinny jeans combat boots and a white shirt with black and red hair. "Kaneki let's go we have to go to work." Kaneki looked at her then gulped following her "if you want I could help you study!" Tarano smiled softly walking away before yelling back "sure meet me at campus tomorrow afternoon cafeteria." Kaneki stoped before leaving seeing him walk away "what's your name sir ?!?!" The reaper stopped looking at the eyepatch man and girl "names Tarano Tosato see you later Kaneki Ken!" He left turning around the corner kept walking only to smile abit mumbling softly "you're something unique.."

He messed with his medium length hair till some investigators passed by him. "This eyepatch and rabbit ghoul killed my Mado.. but eyepatch wouldn't kill me." He raised his eyebrows turning to see a investigator in a grey trench coat and a medical patch covering his eye with a cross on his neck. Tarano took note of this but kept walking heading to the university to attend his classes for the week.