After school came quickly, my smiled still planted on my face. I was about to rush out of the school to meet up with Scott and Stiles to go to Deaton to go over the plan on trapping Jackson. As I closed my locker, I was greeted by Matt leaning against the neighboring locker.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed, putting a hand over my hammering heart, "You scared the life out of me, Matt!"

"Sorry about that," he laughed, "So, are we still on for the rave tonight?"

"Oh, actually," I tried to think of a good reason, "Stiles doesn't like the thought of me going with anyone other than him... Maybe you should take Allison. She seemed to really want to go and I'm sure she would really appreciate the invitation."

"Oh..." Matt seemed to deflate, "I never thought Stiles to be the jealous type. I mean we are going as friends, what is there to worry about."

"Nothing, but I don't want him to get the wrong idea," I gave him a nervous look, "You popping in on me without any warning kind of makes one worried. Not that I think you would ever do anything. You're an amazing guy, but I really like Stiles and I don't want him to feel like I am trying to break up with him."

"Right..." Matt frowned, clearly disappointed that he couldn't convince me to still going with him, "I'll talk to Allison about going then. Will you be at the Rave?"

"If Scott and Stiles get tickets, yeah," I answered, "If not, I'll just be staying at home."

"Well if Allison declines, and you are stuck at home, call me to pick you up," he gave me a small smiled and a wave as he said goodbye, "I'll see you around."

"Yeah," I smiled as natural as I could, "See ya around, Matt."

As soon as he was away from me, I let out a sigh of relief. That was way too hard to do. Not that I can't lie, but something about Matt just scared me. Really, I don't ever want to find out why that is, but I just do and it's enough to get me to stay away from him. Well, as much away from him that I can with him being so adamant to being around me.

Taking a moment to regain my composure, I let out a deep breath and began to head out of the school and onto the parking lot. Stiles and Scott were talking beside the blue jeep, clearly waiting for me to arrive. When Stiles noticed me, he smiled, making butterflies flutter all over my stomach. This had been happening more often then I would like. But this connection to Stiles is starting to make me into a teenager with a crush.

I loved it.

"So," Scott called out as soon as I made it to them, "Did you talk to Matt?"

I sighed, completely losing this pleasant feeling I was having, "Yes, I talked to him. He was clearly disappointed but I can enjoy the fact that I don't need to go with him."

"Did he give you the extra ticket?" Stiles asked.

"Was he suppose to give me the extra ticket?" I asked, so confused at his question.

"Well," he began, scratching the back of his neck, "We couldn't get you a second ticket."

I looked at the boys with a serious face.

I glanced around the parking lot and noticed a few jocks talking about the rave tonight. I walked over, causing Scott and Stiles to freak out. Smiling as I got closer to the jocks, they stopped talking. I don't really recognize them, which only meant they were freshman. Moving my hair behind my shoulder as I tucked my hair behind my ear, I began to use a bit of flirting.

"Hey, boys," I began with a flirtatious smile, "I couldn't help hear that you guys are going to the Rave tonight. I couldn't get a ticket and I was wondering if you two had an extra ticket that you would be willing to give me?"