"Okay," he nodded. "Can I come over tonight? I'll just sneak into your house?" He asked.

"I don't know" I replied. I wasn't sure if I wanted to risk getting in even more shit then I'm already in.

"Common live a little princess"

"Ok fine" I sighed. I was probably going to regret this. Correction I was definitely going to regret this.

+++

As soon as we got home I went straight to my room and put my red hoodie on. The apartment was freezing cold.

I was sitting on my bed scrolling through Instagram when I heard a knock on the door. This was new, no one in my house knocks.

"Who is it," I asked.

"Jacob," Jacob told me through the closed door. "Can we talk?"

"Hmm no," I said. I wasn't in the mood to talk, especially because I still didn't know what I was going to say.

"Common liv please" he begged. He sounded desperate.

"Ugh fine, come in" I mumbled.

"I can't," he told me.

"What do you mean you can't?" I asked. I was confused as usual.

"Your doors locked dumbass" Jacob told me.

"Ugh" I grunted in annoyance. "I'm comfy can you come back later? I don't want to get up."

"Olivia"

"Fine" I rolled my eyes and hopped out of bed unlocking the door. I jumped back into bed trying to get comfy.

"Why did you lock the door?" Jacob asked. Why did I lock the door?

"Habit" I mumbled. I was still annoyed at him.

"Oh ok," he said, taking a seat at the end of my bed.

"Where's Abby?" I asked. Jacob usually doesn't leave her alone too long because she tends to make a mess or burn down the house.

"In the living room watching frozen" I nodded my head, that made sense. Abby loves that movie.

"So What do you want to talk about?" I asked. I obviously knew what he wanted to talk about but I was trying to stall this as long as possible.

"You know what I want to talk about," Jacob said with an eye roll. Our family really did have a gift for eye-rolling.

"No I don't" Jacob just raised his eyebrows at me. "Fine, I do. Go ahead." I mumbled.

"What were you thinking?" Jacob started. That was a stupid question.

"I don't know, Okay? I was just curious" I told him. I wasn't technically lying.

"Curious? Really? You were so curious you decided to sneak out of the house, climb in my trunk and follow me" he asked. He sounded unconvinced.

I slowly nodded my head. What else was I supposed to say? Oh yeah, I went into your room, found a gun and now I think you're some kind of murder. I doubt that would play out well.