In My Veins

This chapter's theme: In My Veins by Andrew Belle

_____________________________________________________________________________

Jamie (next day)

I woke up when the sun rays shone through the curtains, blinding me. My naked body was pressed to Derek's, glued together by the sweat from the night before. My body was so sore, but it was so worth it... Derek is so good at making love to me...

"Mm, baby..." Derek's sleepy voice softly spoke. His eyes slowly opened, looking up at me. He smiled tiredly. "Good morning..." He leaned up and kissed my lips. I gently kissed back, nibbling his bottom lip. He chuckled and pulled away a bit. "Oh, baby, don't be nibblin' on me... You'll get me excited again." I smirked.

"Who says that's a bad thing..?" I whispered, gently touching his cheek. Derek softly growled, nibbling my thumb. I giggled and sat up on him, rubbing my eyes. I felt Derek's hands hold my hips, his thumbs rubbing circles into my hipbones.

"It's like you're trying to turn me on," he growled playfully. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Oh, whatever..." I giggled. "I wanna shower~" I whined, trying to get up. Derek just held me on him.

"Gimme kisses and I'll let you go." He grinned. I leaned over and kissed him passionately, my tongue dipping in and letting his tongue take over mine. His hands groped my ass, pulling me against him tighter. I pulled away and giggled.

"Can I go now?" I licked his bottom lip. Derek chuckled and rubbed my thighs.

"Oh, alright... I guess we can't be this dirty when we go out in public," he pulled his hands away, allowing me to get up and shuffle to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and looked at myself in the mirror. Sexy, reddish blue hickies dotted my collar bones and neck. I smiled a bit to myself and jumped in the shower. The hot water loosened my stiff muscles, instantly relaxing me.

Derek knows just how I like it...

I gently scrubbed my skin with soap, soaping up my hair as well. Within a few minutes, I was all clean. I stopped the water and grabbed a towel, rubbing it all over my hair. I wrapped it around my waist after drying the rest of my body and walked out. Derek was still lying in the bed. I smiled a bit.

"Derek...?" I asked softly, He looked up and smiled.

"Hey, baby. Do you feel better?" I nodded and walked over to him and hugged him tightly. Derek kissed my hair, holding me. He sighed softly when his stomach growled. LOUD.

"Dammit..." He chuckled. "I'm hungry." I smiled up at him.

"Let's get dressed and we can eat at the breakfast in the lobby." I went to my pile of clothes on the floor and began pulling them on. Derek followed me and got dressed, too. Soon, we were in the lobby, getting breakfast. For a motel, it was decent, We sat at a table, Derek setting down a plate full of food as well as a bowl of cereal.

"Do you want milk or juice?" He smiled at me.

"Uh... Cranberry juice," I smiled up at him. He winked at me before getting my juice and his. He came back and sat in front of me.

"I'm starved," he grabbed his toast and stabbed his plastic spork into his eggs. I ate my pancake, taking a few bites of bacon and egg every once in a while. Derek had eaten all of his food; I'm surprised that he isn't overweight by how much he eats. How he can stay fit just blows my mind. "Oh, Jamie? Can I have a bite of your pancake?" He smiled innocently. I laughed and held out my plate.

"Sure," I took a sip of my cranberry juice.

"Thanks, babe," he winked and took a bite. I finished my eggs and sighed happily.